Page 8 of 74 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858 ... LastLast
    Well, she's working now. Made my character on Chilantra already. Though not 100% sure I'm totally happy with him. I logged out for now, as I need to read through the manual a few dozen times to get used to the controls. But for now here's my info.

Name: Gryll
    Species: Wookie
    Career: Marksman
    Current Location: Mos Espa, Tatooine

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

I made my character last night then quit and did some other stuff. I pretty much just wanted my character done so when the servers are all up and working, I could just go in a play.

Here's my Character info on Chilantra (server for SSG peeps). I named her myself and am quite proud of how SW-ish it sounds.

Name: Alura Tuvari
    Species: Twi'lek (female)
    Career: Brawler
    Current Location: Mos Eisley, Tatooine

Well....I am trying to create my character is taking forever to connect tothe login server.
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

I tried to get to Mos Eisley, but they said that area was overful so I had to snag Espa. We'll have to meet somewhere on Tatooine. Limp, they are performing server matinence.

"New logins to the game will be unavailable for a brief period (about an hour) while we do some maintenance. Players who are already logged in will be unaffected."

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Yeah, we'll have to find a place to meet up.

I'm hoping to get a house sometime soon. I figure we should get a place for the clan to stay at. And eventually build up our own city.

OK, I got my character created, I just need to go through the tutorial.

Character name: Mando Calrossian
    Server: Chilastra
    Career: Marksman
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

Here's my info...if you cant get into a city on Tattoine right away just wait a while. I was in the tutorial and eventually Mos Eisley popped up.

Name: Tracker
    Species: Human
    Profession: Artisan

I am in Mos idea what to do, but I am there....
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

Lando In My Pants - Watch out. SWG peeps have said they will watch for names relating to characters from the series. I know yours isn't the same, just saying watch out since its only 1 letter off for the first and last name, from Lando Calrissian.

Created a starter character to fiddle with. I''m going to start my real one on Chilantra now so I'll be checking around Tatooine for everyone.

Name : Joss Tavin
    Species : Human
    Career : Scout
    Wha'choo talkin 'bout Hasselhoff?