Page 51 of 74 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561 ... LastLast

Re: SSG SW Galaxies Clan

YEah, I was wondering about the race bonuses as well.

I dont think dougs are in the game now, are they? Most likely the next race will be a species already in-game
    Wakarimasen
    Jedi

I bet it will be one of the NPC species we have seen in the game like the Bith, Deveronians, Aqualish, etc. I swore I have seen new species added since publish 9 like Squidhead.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Squid heads have been in the game before pub 9, I created one when I was a Master Merchant.
    Wakarimasen
    Jedi

Quote Originally Posted by Runobot
    Squid heads have been in the game before pub 9, I created one when I was a Master Merchant.
    Yea, but I have seen some others I have not seen before or is it just me?
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

I think I have seen dugs around around but I could be mistaken. Squid heads (tessek i think they are called) have been around for a bit i know. Noghri death guard would be supa-cool I'd play as a noghri. As a side note do any of you watch aquateen hunger force ?
    "For what it's worth, Fett, you were never more than a nuisance"
    Ret. Galaxies BH an Alliance Pilot
    WoW 60 night elf Hunter, take that SOE

oh and let me just say that the mind drain on a carbine suck. I was grinding bh carbines last night and died twice beacuse of that. I was used to pistols and llc

Even with brandy with that comp armor it still takes a dink out. I was hunting stormies and leveled llc2 and bh pistols 2 in three hours on dant along with other assorted animals such as huurtons and fierce pikets. if anybody comes across a decent set of sliced cadv comp armor that would be cool to send me a waypoint

You can get your current armor sliced at Cnet most likely. I always find smugglers there.
    Wakarimasen
    Jedi

I was with Oume this weekend when he bought some armor near coro. I'll ask if he has the WP. Guy had 2 vendors, 1 for 'sliced for encumberance' and 1 for 'sliced for effectiveness'. I saw one chest plate that had almost 80% base. It cost a pretty penny too.

James - "llc"? ... Oume and I are ready, willing and able to join (mercs) pretty much anytime.

Almost to Master Commando - 4341. Have the XP to make it 4441, with half of the next box.

Do you guys know if Stormie armor can be sliced?
    BAD needs: HK-50 torso, right arm and head
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars