Page 52 of 74 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662 ... LastLast

Re: SSG SW Galaxies Clan

Hey, I have been to that shop. I think the prices on that guy are pretty high. The best armor I have found is by a guy named DCORP and he is on Theed. I have the WP somewhere.

LLC = Laser Lightning Cannon - A KILLER weapon for Bounty Hunters.
    Wakarimasen
    Jedi

WOOT!!!! hit LLC 3 tonight just need to finish that out tthat then have 8 more to do and I'm master bh. wonder what i'll grind next
    "For what it's worth, Fett, you were never more than a nuisance"
    Ret. Galaxies BH an Alliance Pilot
    WoW 60 night elf Hunter, take that SOE

SDCC Report:

--Shipwrights will build and sell all ships (not the vet ship though) - this is a new starting profession
    --The 3 pilot classes take no skill points. Progressing in them allows you to modify your ship more
    --you will no longer need to wait for shuttles! Now you can take you own ship between planets.
    --You get loot and credits for blowing up stuff in space
    --Ithorians are going to have bonuses to strength and maybe mind
    --The Y-wing IS NOT going to be a multiplayer ship initially. MAYBE some time in the future.
    --The game looks great, gameplay seemed OK.
    Wakarimasen
    Jedi

Cool I was wondering where you had run off to. I no w have Arii and Oume in the guild and finished out LLC 4 and bh pistols 3. Basically havin ablast but can't find any stinkin loot kit parts other than that it's been pretty fun

I will be on with a vengance tonight. I struck up a deal with an armorsmith for the new wook armor. I need to get him 20k Endorian Wooly hide tonight. It should be quite the evening. I really can't wait for that armor, then I can finally take some damage.
    Wakarimasen
    Jedi

Alura is now a Master Musician. So far I have Master Dancer and Master Musician. I'm aiming to get Master Entertainer next and then Master Image Designer.

Not the most exciting professions, but I want to get them before I continue towards Tera Kasi Master.

In Boston.

No SWG.

Please send help!

/endtransmission
    Wakarimasen
    Jedi

Crazy what the heck are you in Boston for? Almost got the weapons side of BH done finishing out carbine 4 tonight then doing investigation

I was in Boston for work. I am in New Jersey now - until Tuesday - for a family reunion.

I do miss the game, I have my 3 sets of armor all ready and sliced, and I want to try them out.

You guys want to do a guild hunt for Krayts on Thursday? I think we can do it now, expecially if Oume can heal us.
    Wakarimasen
    Jedi

Sounds like fun. I'm up for it. currently i'm at 0-4-4-4 in bh so my weapon skills are pretty decent