Page 59 of 74 FirstFirst ... 94955565758596061626369 ... LastLast

Re: SSG SW Galaxies Clan

JTL is being released on 10/26.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Here is a pic of my Ithorian on the JTL beta.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pbjtl.jpg 
Views:	91 
Size:	42.3 KB 
ID:	9361  
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

I made an Itho also. Haven't played beta much, working on grinding Swords right now.
    Wakarimasen
    Jedi

I need help with the Phase 3 combat mission. Is anyone else trying this? Maybe we can group it.

I am going to try it Monday morning with a friend, but would like 2 more people at least. Interested?
    Wakarimasen
    Jedi

I'm out until friday. Have to get paid and catch up from the past month of joblessness
    "For what it's worth, Fett, you were never more than a nuisance"
    Ret. Galaxies BH an Alliance Pilot
    WoW 60 night elf Hunter, take that SOE

Well, another guy and I attempted the mission by ourselves, we killed 5 sith but took too long and the commander wound up killing himself on us. The score is now Sith: 2 - Me: 0
    Wakarimasen
    Jedi

I finished this quest last night with Oume and some other kid who was more of a hinderance than help, but he had good intentions at least. Anyway, the point is, with the proper tactics, this quest can be completed with 2 people, maybe even soloed if you have some melee skills and have some defense stacking...

It felt really great to finally finish the mission, and to do it with an ex-Merc was really cool as well. If you guys need help let me know - though you all are rarely on now.
    Wakarimasen
    Jedi

I was getting ready to play last night and saw I need to go out and buy JTL. That sucks! I'm broke right now, but maybe in a week or so I'll have the cash and can get back on. Say Hi to Oume for me.
    BAD needs: HK-50 torso, right arm and head
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars

I will start to go on again around friday. Things have been super tight around the house. I won't be playing regular until we get our cable back which may be around a month
    "For what it's worth, Fett, you were never more than a nuisance"
    Ret. Galaxies BH an Alliance Pilot
    WoW 60 night elf Hunter, take that SOE

Yo Arii, I am glad you are coming back man. That rocks.

BTW, You dont need to buy JTL, you can just log on and play. Of course, you won't be able to fly ships, but you can still play the land game.
    Wakarimasen
    Jedi