Page 60 of 74 FirstFirst ... 105056575859606162636470 ... LastLast

Re: SSG SW Galaxies Clan

My connection is back up. Most likely will be playing in the evenings for the next week then more on day side when my schedule switches. Run, are you doing master shipwright yet.?
    "For what it's worth, Fett, you were never more than a nuisance"
    Ret. Galaxies BH an Alliance Pilot
    WoW 60 night elf Hunter, take that SOE

No, I havent started shipwright yet. I am waiting to unlock my extra character for that, which will be a long way from now considering I only have one and 3/4 branches filled so far.
    Wakarimasen
    Jedi

Finally knocked out Investigation 3, now to work on the second tier of Rebel Pilot, then back to investigation 4. Gonna wait to master bh until the ap reduction on publish 11.2

I haven't posted in a while. I have been going through grueling Force training. I plant myself down at a bully spawn and macro them with my flamethrower day in and day out. Then when the next phase in the Village comes around I go and complete that so I can unlock a discipline. Got 2 unlocked so far working on the 3rd. And got one leg completed.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

I have been grinding since the village started and I only have 1 and 3/4 branches filled now. I do have 5 branches unloced so far though. It is a pain, and I really dont enjoy just going out and grinding. I would rather try to hunt NS. That is fun for me...Jedi will come eventually.

I think I am dropping CH finally for medic.

Hey, I have a Tonysmo sighting, I saw him at the village last night (he was LD though)

Space - I am working on tier 3 for rebs, but I still have my original y-wing. Should I level up and get an X-wing first (which I have a chasis for) or should I just go for the components/upgrades branch first?
    Wakarimasen
    Jedi

Personally I'm grinding out to get the x-wing for the simple fact that i need a faster ship. I can't get past the first dathomir mission cause I keep getting overwhelmed. I finally hit master bh Monday of this past week

Hi guys! I popped on for a little over the weekend and saw Mr. Smo. I wanted to get on and pay some maint. on my house. Ooops! Too late! It was deleted a few days before ai got on. Hopefully, after X-mas I'll have more time. Right now, I've about doubled my time at work. Hopefully I'll see you when I get on.
    BAD needs: HK-50 torso, right arm and head
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars

Id like to start by saying sorry - my playing hours are sketchy at best, and so I never really get to hang with any of you guys. It sucks.

I too have been endless grinding for the village., seems like Ill never be an f'n Jedi. I have boxes left of the whole combat tree. 3 for ranged accuracy and 2 for ranged speed. then Ill need one more tree to complete. which I have no idea which one Ill go for. Ill have to drop my master Doctor and a few boxes to get those other force skills as well.. knew that was gonna come someday. no biggie. just wish the two handed xp went a biot further than it does.. 30 to 1 sucks.

as for flight, Im stuck on a tier 3 mission.. so I cant train in anything till I get it complete. need to transmit some stuff, but I keep getting my butt blown off everytime I try.,. need someone to hold em off me while I transmit.

Did finally have my 1st auction - and was a pretty big winner. Sold a pair of tusken boots with a weapon ex +3. sold for 3 million. Ive finally got some real cash..

For those playing rebels. Id like to ask if you get any extra posters of anyone.. lemme know, maybe we can trade for something..

Id be all over hunting NS with ya'll..
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS]Salsa Shark.. I think were gonna need a bigger boat..[/FONT]

I love hunting NS - it is my favorite way to die. I will add you to my friends list and maybe we can hook up. We should all try to do a NS or Krayt hunt one day, that would be totally fun.
    Wakarimasen
    Jedi

Jeez, I have 4 branches and one box full now. I have done some serious grinding this month.

I have an X-wing and I like it a lot. For pilot, I am 3/3/3/3, that is on the back burner, until this jedi grind is complete. How y'all been doing?
    Wakarimasen
    Jedi