Page 64 of 74 FirstFirst ... 1454606162636465666768 ... LastLast

Re: SSG SW Galaxies Clan

Quote Originally Posted by Runobot
    Yea, being a wook that excites me. It comes out at the same time as the CU does.

Speaking of the CU, does anyone know where to find some insider information? I can't find it on the net anywhere.
    What do you mean CU?
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Combat Upgrade... and, no, I haven't seen any other info about it.
    BAD needs: HK-50 torso, right arm and head
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars

Here I am as JEDI!!!!!!!!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	scruffjedi.jpg 
Views:	92 
Size:	44.2 KB 
ID:	11061  
    MWHAHAHAHA!

You look great Scruff! BTW - did you go back to get a custom made of your Wook?
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars

No I didn't, ran out of time. Plus I didn't have a pic of him of his markings to do it just right.
    MWHAHAHAHA!

The CU is here.. and I think it sucks.

They have totally changed the game. I have no understanding of any of it. My Jedi is useless. No buffs. No armor. I cant hurt Nuna.

I just dont get it.

I hate to be so rash. but I really think they did a bad thing.

Im very close to walking away.

soe.. what were you thinking?
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS]Salsa Shark.. I think were gonna need a bigger boat..[/FONT]

Right now the Force Ranking is disabled but it will be brought back. There is no buffs, not sure how that is working out, if there isn't any or the docs haven't figured it out yet.
    MWHAHAHAHA!

When I went on I couldn't move. They added 2 novice skill tree's to my skills. 25 sk pts! I ended up giving up m Pistoleer! **** me off. The I couldn't wear my armor either!

I hate to be so rash. but I really think they did a bad thing.
    I am SO agreeing with you there. Yuo don't even defend yourself if you get attacked!

I need to get back on and try to work thru this, to understand it better. maybe get some new armor.

They should have double XP month for this crap they're pulling!
    YVH-1 head

Guys, let me clarify a few things:

1) there are buffs but they only range from 10-20%
    2) You do not need to buy armor, you can convert your existing armor to any type.

So far, I am not loving it either, but I am willing to give it a chance. It realy is a totally different game now. But hell, I was getting pretty bored with the game anyway, so maybe it will all work out.

I am going to go imp with Shiko, probably tonight. Then I can do the imp theme park and at least have some fun with that.

Also, Tony, when did you get jedi?
    Wakarimasen
    Jedi

I unlocked a few days before the CIII convention, so pretty recent.

I am a padawan with no skills. my master swords gives me a 56 lvl I think.

My force bar goes down to 0 with 4 hits to a friggin spider. and thats a lvl 14.

I really am disgusted by this. I understand your boredom with the old game comment.. but they need more content, a new planet. the expansion... not to change the entire game the way they have.

faithful since 03. my 1st online game. I have since cancelled the expansion.. I was looking forward to the new content.

I dont mind change.. feed it to me in small chunks or something. Dont rip the carpet from my feet and expect me to be okay with it.

I cant use any of my weapons. EVEN WITH the armor change it still says Im not certified. pfft.

They have until the middle of May, if they dont fix it. Im gone.

Im really bummed. I wanted to grind my Jedi. I was looking forward to it.

I dont want to even log in.
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS]Salsa Shark.. I think were gonna need a bigger boat..[/FONT]