Page 70 of 74 FirstFirst ... 2060666768697071727374 LastLast

Re: SSG SW Galaxies Clan

awesome awesome awesome.

hopefully there be more gems youll find throughout the place.

I still need to drop off the stuff that was on my yacht.
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS]Salsa Shark.. I think were gonna need a bigger boat..[/FONT]

Hey Tony, Arii and I got that place pretty cleared out. I took a bunch of stuff out and just threw it on auction. I figure someone could use that stuff. I need to clean out my house also, get rid of the junk.

You know, I forgot to ask, did you have an ADK? I hope it wasn't on one of those weapons, because they are all gone now.
    Wakarimasen
    Jedi

Can't wait for the new expansion to come out. Trials of Obi-Wan on Mustufar. Its gonna be sweet. November 1st. Check out the story on StarWars.com
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

heh.. I actually had two.. yes two adks. I believe they were on the golden set of armor - maybe one on the helmet, and one on a bracer. I dont remember.. but those pieces had great mods on them. so I put the adks on them. well,,.. they were great mods when I was able to wear the armor..

...and my Night Elf is close to a lvl 38! WOOT!!

linking a screenshot owns me..
    Last edited by Tonysmo; 08-24-2005 at 06:31 AM.
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS]Salsa Shark.. I think were gonna need a bigger boat..[/FONT]

Here is a pic of me and the Jedi homies slicing and dicing a Krayt Dragon!!!!
    (i'm the one with the green saber)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	kraytssg.jpg 
Views:	105 
Size:	27.8 KB 
ID:	12138  
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Ok, I finally gave in and cancelled my account. I just wasn't having fun in the game anymore and found myself drawn to other games instead (Battlefield2, Jedi Academy - which is losing steam with me as well, City of Heroes/Villains, and soon Quake4 and FEAR).

Anyways, I thought I would ask if anyone wants any of my loot. I have like 700,000 credits and various items as well as a small naboo house and medium naboo house. I have a couple droids (2 R2 units), a pet, and a speeder, and also 2 ships (one you get for being a longtime member and the initial spaceship you are given for starting pilot skill). I'm not sure if these items can be transferred, but I have several items that are given to long-time members including 4 of the holograph items (deathstar, shuttle, starfighter, and something else).

Oh well, I have alot I could list, but I'll keep it simple and say: If you want to check out what I have, let me know in this thread or a PM and we'll setup a time to meet and giveaway my stuff.

PLEASE NOTE! I only have until September 28th, so act fast. Today is the 23rd, so you only have a few days left to take my loot. Hopefully someone takes up the offer, because I'd rather someone here gets this stuff than it get delete with my account.

My last day was today. SWG just got too boring, nothing to do.

I am playing WOW now (for about 3 weeks actually) and love it. This is a much better game.

I hope to return to SWG after 2 expansions, when there is more stuff to do.
    Wakarimasen
    Jedi

What server on WOW?

Im on stormrever as tsmo.. or smo..

up to lvl 46 with my main. FINALLY got a mount. tis expensive.

Life is good.

I've got a toon on alliance and on horde on the earthen ring server
    "For what it's worth, Fett, you were never more than a nuisance"
    Ret. Galaxies BH an Alliance Pilot
    WoW 60 night elf Hunter, take that SOE

Is anyone left on SWG?
    I am all psyched up about the Trials of Obi-Wan expansion, can't wait.
    MWHAHAHAHA!