Page 74 of 74 FirstFirst ... 24647071727374
    anyone still playing? I took a few years off but have been feeling the itch. I hate to say i never unsubscribed. SOE must love people like me!!!!

I stopped playing almost 2 years ago. Sometimes I really miss it. ... Until I read the latest updates on what SOE has done.

I was just reading over the last couple posts... I did the grind for my Jedi after the CU. Then after getting it, my power level dropped off dramatically. The power drop wasn't the worst part. The worst was having to do the grind all over again, but twice as much.

That, plus the new expansions (Kashyyk, Mustafar) slowed me down incredibly.

On the up side, I've made time for other SW games I hadn't played. Playing KotoR2 now.
    BAD needs: HK-50 torso, right arm and head
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars

Yea CU did it for me then the expansion feh. Moved over to WoW havent stopped since. Had a boycott on sony going for awhile too i was so mad
    "For what it's worth, Fett, you were never more than a nuisance"
    Ret. Galaxies BH an Alliance Pilot
    WoW 60 night elf Hunter, take that SOE

I can't believe the game is still around. I have logged on after I got my new computer. The place is a ghost town. I remember when the places were FILLED with people!!. ....... i miss my Galaxies......
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

I STILL cant believe its up and going.
    MWHAHAHAHA!

same here

Yea I cant even imagine logging in at this point, I'm Guild Master in WoW at this point and patiently waiting for Old Republic
    "For what it's worth, Fett, you were never more than a nuisance"
    Ret. Galaxies BH an Alliance Pilot
    WoW 60 night elf Hunter, take that SOE

I STILL!CAN'T BELIEVE IT's GOING!!!!

I quit WoW. Trying DC Universe for now. t's SOE....I dunno...
    MWHAHAHAHA!