Do All Unleashed Luke's have bent Sabers? How can I fix it?

I have one on it's way that I know is bent. Now, first off, is the bending on the Saber THAT bad? Can it be fixed w/ a little warm water and some heated bending? I am dying to know.

Thanks in advance!

Mine came straight, so they aren't all bent. I bet the hot water trick would work. I would be carefull not to heat it up too much though, it's a pretty thin piece of plastic.

Hope this helps!

btw: I was much happier with this figure once I got it and busted it out. Now I don't mind the swirly green stuff so much, it kinda adds to the gesture of Lukes movement IMO.

Originally posted by jpak001
    Mine came straight, so they aren't all bent. I bet the hot water trick would work. I would be carefull not to heat it up too much though, it's a pretty thin piece of plastic.

Hope this helps!

btw: I was much happier with this figure once I got it and busted it out. Now I don't mind the swirly green stuff so much, it kinda adds to the gesture of Lukes movement IMO.
    Mine is fine too. I didn't think I'd like that streaking saber, but after seeing it in person it looks great!!!!

Blog Entries
    Where are you getting Unleashed Luke's from in the first place?

Who's in that wave again?
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Got mine from BigBadToyStore (online store). I personally haven't seen anything past asst 3 at regular retail.....

He's in asst 5 w/Obi-Wan & Darth Sidious. Very cool figs/statues!