Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Has SK-Z38 been officially released?

I'm seeing more of these on eBay from people out of Florida. I don't want to shell out $14 + shipping if I can eventually get them from Disney.

Any info would be great.

Yes, he is released
    StarTours.BeJedi.com
    It never ceases to amaze me how you can turn every thread into something about those Star Tours droids, Kris! (Spike)
    My home is where my computer is...

You are welcome
    StarTours.BeJedi.com
    It never ceases to amaze me how you can turn every thread into something about those Star Tours droids, Kris! (Spike)
    My home is where my computer is...

Good lord, that thing is freakishly way out of scale! It should really be less than .5 inches! I mean, they should have put two of them as accessories to another droid.

For those who are wondering and those who care: The new SK-Z38 figure will not fully fit into a Star Case 2. Well, if you don't have a problem bending your bubble just to get it in, it'll fit. But, it lacks about 1/8 inch from being able to fully close the back of the Star Case 2.

Looks like I'll be getting another acrylic......

J

Quote Originally Posted by mm74md
    I'm seeing more of these on eBay from people out of Florida. I don't want to shell out $14 + shipping if I can eventually get them from Disney.

Any info would be great.

I live in Orlando, and spent $14 + shipping for one (two actually). They don't have them at Once Upon A Toy (Hasbro's store at Downtown Disney), so the only way to get it, is pay admission into MGM Studios ($56), and then make your way over to the STAR TOURS ride, hoping they aren't sold out.
    Shop at the SOFA-KING Big Sofa Store

Where the sofas are SOFA-KING big!

Disneyland...

As of 7/25/03, Star Traders store at Disneyland has in stock:
    SK-Z38
    G2-9T
    R5-D2

$10.00 each

Whats the number to the Disney Store in Florida?