Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

New Saga figures on new cards are available!

Cloud City Collectibles has most of the new Saga figures (Vader, Luke, Snowtrooper, etc.).

They are $14.99 each for C9+ and cheaper for lower grades. Check 'em out at: www.cloudcity.com .

J

Thank you!

Every 2003 Saga figure is at this site, and aside from Kebco, it's the cheapest I've seen them!

cool Cloudcity.com = E-bay. Happy to know to never buy from them Jango.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Originally posted by turbowars
    cool Cloudcity.com = E-bay. Happy to know to never buy from them
    What?

Oh come on. Cloudcity is selling figures 3x retail, just as e-bay does, heck e-bay may be less. You can get these for under 6 bucks in month. Tycho found them at a Target, so they maybe out now. $14.99 $5.99, gee I wonder what price I should pay?
    (Like my posts)

Brand-new figures like Throne Room Luke are about $13 there. So? And the other 2003 figures, like SC Anakin, are only about $7 or $8.
    When you consider that that's about as cheap as I can find any of them online, along with the fact that the newest figure any stores around here have is POTJ Ketwol, and I think I know my new Saga source.

Well I guess more power to Cloudcity. Cases can be bought for 64.99 at other online stores. They come to just under $5.99 each. They just are not out yet. I guess if you want them now, Cloudcity is the way to go.
    (Like my posts)

It sure is!!! I never want every figure from a case or wave anyway, usually just one or two, so why pay for the whole lot?

Patience almost always pays off! -- unless you collect Star Wars figures, that is... more power to you for grabbing the bull by the horns, Anakin2121. Who knows when, or even if, you'll ever see those figures at retail???

I will wait to find them at retail. Hopefully I won't still be waiting, come November.

Originally posted by Twodot Tatooine
    Who knows when, or even if, you'll ever see those figures at retail???

I will wait to find them at retail. Hopefully I won't still be waiting, come November.
    Exactly. TRUs around here last year got the 4/23 and Bespin wave on time, but after that got nothing. It wasn't until November that I found the Sith Training Maul/Tatooine Anakin/Teemto wave, which had apparently been out everywhere else since July!
    And since I've scarcely found a single 2003 figure now, I might as well take every opportunity I can get.