Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Jocasta Nu erased Kamino.

Why else would she have been the way she was towards Obi-Wan? She seemed like she was hiding something, and she'd also be the last person the Jedi would expect it to be.

You can never trust a librarian.
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.

She was upset because Obi Wan had challenged her "limitless" knowledge of all things that have been placed in the archives as well as casting doubt upon the accuracy of the archives themselves.
    ubi mel ibi apes

I think that would be a good plot twist . Jocasta Nu might be Dooku's lover for all we know, however if she were to be a bad guy I doubt StarWars.com would use her in the LucasFilm Jedi Council.

PENDO!
    "You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you!" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
    "There's a gentleness about a total Star Wars geek that is sublime."- Rick McCallum
    My DVD Collection

She was upset because Obi Wan had challenged her "limitless" knowledge of all things that have been placed in the archives as well as casting doubt upon the accuracy of the archives themselves.
    I agree, the book goes into more detail and relays the entire scene much better, IMHO.

Arrogance, it ties back in with what Yoda was saying about "the older, more experienced, Jedi." Jocasta Nu was just too sure of herself.
    May the force be with you.

The scene only exists to illustrate yoda's point about the Jedi becoming so arrogant

On the Bridge of my Super Star Destroyer... force-choking incompetent officers!
    I never liked the Jocasta Nu character. I agree though...she was upset about the possibility of the archives being incomplete. I wonder if the Milky Way galaxy is in there?
    "The darkside of the force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be...unnatural"

"Join me... and together we can rule the galaxy as father and son"

Yes, it's listed right before the Three Musketeers Galaxy but after the Baby Ruth Galaxy.

Mmmmm....galaxies....
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.

I never really understood the need to have a librarian Jedi, it seemed like a fairly limited role for a Jedi to take on. Clearly Obi-Wan is able to use the library computers as well as she, and when a problem arises she is absolutely no help whatsoever. I would think if they must have a librarian there, could as well be a droid since Jocasta Nu played out fairly empty for me anyway (I don't know whether that's the fault of the acting or the script or perhaps maybe even one of Lucas' new digital edit-togethers, but the acting seems very odd to me so I'm leaning towards that and/or direction as the culprit).

In any event, I'm still leaning towards Dooku erasing the data and Jocasta being totally oblivious.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Originally posted by Pendo
    If she were a bad guy I doubt StarWars.com would use her in the LucasFilm Jedi Council.
    Maybe they know she's a bad guy and still use her anyway, and so maybe it's a secret, insidious scheme to disinform the public.
    TELL THE PEOPLE!!!