Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Genevieve O'Reilly is Mon Mothma

http://www.starwars.com/episode-iii/...s20030619.html

What are your thoughts on this?

I'm kinda pleased that Mon will be in Ep3, it will make her appearence in ROTJ more exciting and heroic. She played Officer Wirtz in The Matrix: Reloaded, what is it with the prequels casting people who've been in the Matrix movies !

PENDO!
    "You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you!" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
    "There's a gentleness about a total Star Wars geek that is sublime."- Rick McCallum
    My DVD Collection

It's a really nice match, face wise. It's nice to have such a small secondary character from ROTJ, pop up in EIII. This definatly points to the fact we'll probably see young Tarkin and young Ackbar as well.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Sweet!! and lemme say this: man, Young Mothma is a FOX!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

what is it with the prequels casting people who've been in the Matrix movies
    ? ?

Who else from The Matrix/The Matrix Reloaded is/has/will be in the prequells?

BTW, I am soooo hoping that James Marsters plays the younger Tarkin.
    May the force be with you.

Originally posted by sith_killer_99
    [B
    BTW, I am soooo hoping that James Marsters plays the younger Tarkin. [/B]
    Please tell me you are joking.

Nope, I think he'd be perfect for the part. He looks like a younger Tarkin, and he's the right age, height, build, etc.

What's wrong with James Marsters playing the part?
    May the force be with you.

Who else from The Matrix/The Matrix Reloaded is/has/will be in the prequells?
    Well what I know of, Matt Doran (Mouse) plays Elan Sleazebaggano, Genevieve O'Reilly (Officer Wirtz) Plays Mon Mothma, Bruce Spence (Trainman) is also in Episode III. And I heard that there were a few more minor characters out of The matrix movies in Episode II.

PENDO!
    "You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you!" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
    "There's a gentleness about a total Star Wars geek that is sublime."- Rick McCallum
    My DVD Collection

Nope, I think he'd be perfect for the part. He looks like a younger Tarkin, and he's the right age, height, build, etc.

What's wrong with James Marsters playing the part?
    Well, lets put aside his terrible acting skills for a moment.....

Peter Cushing was born in 1913, making him 64 in ANH. Based on the fact that ep3 takes place 16 years previously......he's a bit young looking.......

Besides, he actually looks nothing like a young tarkin. I'd say Robert Carlyle or Gary Oldman are the men for the job here....they can also act.

Excellent casting! (I figured I saw the title of this thread on the "Recent Posts" list, so it was spoiled anyway and I'd venture into SpoilerLand for a look-see. ) I'd initially thought Kate Winslet would be good in that role, but she's sorta faded off the map, and besides, how could Lucas work in the mandatory Kate Winslet topless scene in a Star Wars movie?
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Originally posted by El Chuxter
    Excellent casting! (I figured I saw the title of this thread on the "Recent Posts" list, so it was spoiled anyway and I'd venture into SpoilerLand for a look-see. ) I'd initially thought Kate Winslet would be good in that role, but she's sorta faded off the map, and besides, how could Lucas work in the mandatory Kate Winslet topless scene in a Star Wars movie?
    I dunno...but if he could he would be my new personal hero.....