Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thomas Jane is Frank Castle

While I wanted Dolph Lundgren to play Frank again, I guess I'll have to settle on this Thomas Jane fellow.

What was first reported by Comingsoon.net, has now been confirmed by Ain't-It-Cool-News - Thomas Jane is The Punisher...

By that point, Kevin Feige, Avi's second-in-command, had joined us, and the two of them went over a few quick points. One of the things they said is that they just closed the deal on THE PUNISHER, meaning it's now official... Marvel must love BOOGIE NIGHTS, because they put Molina in SPIDER-MAN, and they're putting Thomas Jane in the Punisher’s suit. We joked with Avi that all he needed to do now was find a great bad guy role for Burt Reynolds.

Thanks to 'DaveW' and 'Edward Brock'.
    Coming Soon
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	thomas.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	29.2 KB 
ID:	5595  
    Back and more bearded than ever before

Is Dolph Lundgren even still alive????

"Roger Nasty Butler!"

Hm, i've never seen his work to my knowledge, but he definately looks the part sans the blonde hair. He definately has that disgruntled grungy POed look to him. Score!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Outside SSG, banging on the window furiously, yelling "LET ME IN!"
    Darnit. I was hoping Jane would fill Steve Rogers big, red, cuffed boots.

And I wanted Michael Wincott to play a gravelly voiced Frank Castigloni.

But, hey, Jane is better than Adam Garcia, who they were originally toying with. Bleah.

So now I want Cole Hauser to play Cap.

So...Is Microchip gonna be in the movie?
    Who's a sexy kitty? Who is? Yes, you are. You're a SEXY kitty...

PHONE BOOK Written by Bendis. Art by Jim Lee. Total copies sold: 15 billion.

"Comic Collecting. Miss a decade, miss a lot."

I had my reservations at first, but I think Jane might end up being a more or less perfect choice.

Here's another, more Punisher-esque, pic.

By the way, what do you think of Ron Eldard as Cap, EP? In my opinion, he's got all the right qualities to pull of the idealistic to a fault, all-american Cap.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	jane.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	7.4 KB 
ID:	5608  

thomas jane is a pretty good actor. he played mickey mantle in the HBO film "61*" and he's in the "dreamcatcher" film.

he was also in "deep blue sea" and that cameron diaz movie, "the sweetest thing"

hopefully with the success of recent comic book to movie transitions the punisher will be big and we'll be treated to several installments. the original with dolph wasn't that bad for that time period.

How about getting Tom Sizemore some work. Put him in as Microchip!

Originally posted by RooJay
    I had my reservations at first, but I think Jane might end up being a more or less perfect choice.

Here's another, more Punisher-esque, pic.

By the way, what do you think of Ron Eldard as Cap, EP? In my opinion, he's got all the right qualities to pull of the idealistic to a fault, all-american Cap.
    Yeah he looks better there. I dont know, maybe it will work. I still cant stand the fact that Ben Afleck played Daredevil.
    "May the force be with you, always"