Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I'm visiting Disneyland this weekend

I'm visiting Disneyland this weekend and I just want to know what to expect in terms of figures. Are any figures more rare than others? For example, are the 1st and 2nd wave still available at the store or is the 3rd wave the only thing that'll be there. Also, the Speeder 3000 should be there by now, right? Any help would be greatly appreciated since I rarely browse this Star Tours section of SSG. Thanks!
    Piett
    "Torontogosh! Master Luke inchimini doodoooooo..."

hey me too!! i never go in here! but im kinda interested in these now!!

neways does anyone know how much these are?? THANX

3rd wave is ONLY at Tat. Traders next to Star Tours at DIsney?MGM. Once Upon A Toy at Disney Marketplace only has Wave 1 & 2. All three waves are in abundance at Tat. Traders, along with Starspeeder 3000(19.99) from what I have read! Figures are still 10.00@ plus tax. Only 2 out of 3 figs. from wave 3 available.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Sorry, this was a report pertaining to Florida DisneyWorld...but the same conditions should apply.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Oh you mean this place............

BTW, THe 501st Stormtroopers should be at DisneyWorld for the parade for Star Wars weekends.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tattrdme.jpg 
Views:	57 
Size:	71.6 KB 
ID:	6026  
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Well, I got back from Disneyland in California and the only things I found were Star Tours figures from wave 1 and 2 on POTJ packaging. I didn't find any wave 3, nor did I find the Starspeeder 3000. I like the way these figures look carded so much that I think I'm going to keep them trapped in their plastic prisons for a while, at least until I get the Starspeeder 3000. BTW, is it true that they're adjusting Rex's base to fit into the vehicle better?
    Piett

Hey did they have a Star Wars weekend at your Disneyland in California? I know they just had a huge Star Wars weekend in the Florida Disney World. I think they have photos at StarWars.com. To bad you didn't find the 3rd wave, but I'm sure they will be there soon. I like the way the first two waves look.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

They didn't have a Star Wars weekend in California as far as I know. I didn't see any advertising or anything like that and I didn't see anything online. Of course, I was there for a wedding and didn't go to the park during the morning at all. I was totally ready to buy all 9 Star Tours figs but they only had 6. Oh well. I saw some regular figures that have been hard to come by around here (Han Hoth, new Dooku, Secret Ceremony Ani, Hoth Chewie, etc.) but I passed on them. No Boba Fett Pit of Carkoon though. $10 is too much for a figure that should be available in every TRU, Wal-Mart, KB, and Target. I saw Teek in the video on the ride and really want a Teek action figure. He's so cool! Say, does anyone know if the rides themselves are different according to which of the parks you visit?
    Piett

No, the outside of the ride (the building) is different every park, but the inside is mostly the same (Tokyo is a bit different), but all are generaly the same, and the ride itself, is EVERYWHERE THE SAME...

but the Audio Tracks are different tough

Anaheim, CA : English
    Orlando, FL : English
    Paris, Fr : mostly French
    Tokyo, Japan : English, Japanese
    StarTours.BeJedi.com
    It never ceases to amaze me how you can turn every thread into something about those Star Tours droids, Kris! (Spike)
    My home is where my computer is...

A buddy of mine is going down to Disney World at the end of June. He wants to know if there are places off-site where he can buy Star Tour figures. Are there any?