Hybrid View

Star Tours Carry Case?

Okay, this is kind of nerdy and borderline Star Tours obsessive. . .

so maybe only Kris will like it.

But I was going through my stuff and realized that the Artoo Carry Case from a few years back is just about the perfect size for a Star Tours collection. Throw in Artoo and Threepio and you'd pretty much fill the case. (Or is there one that is oddly shaped and won't fit?) R5 is my first --- but not last --- Star Tours fig. . . I'm hitting the park in a couple of weeks, so I guess I'll find out.

Anyway, it's just a thought.

Hasbro should make a carry case designed to look like the Starspeeder 3000. Even without an interior, that'd be a great SW vehicle for the 4" figures. Good idea about that R2 case.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

yeah, good idea !

Now you have me gotten a reason to get one LOL

well.. after a year of so
    StarTours.BeJedi.com
    It never ceases to amaze me how you can turn every thread into something about those Star Tours droids, Kris! (Spike)
    My home is where my computer is...

I suppose if you didn't apply all the interior stickers, you could use the playset section as a boarding area for the ride.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.