Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Greetings to my fellow SW Fans!!!

Hello to all members of the Galactic Republic/Empire,

I am glad to join you in discussing one of my great loves - the Star Wars Universe. My name is Keith and I am 32 years old.

As an attorney practicing in New Mexico, I of course have a lot of experience working with the Dark Side of the Force - ha, ha!.

But seriously, I have been collecting Star Wars toys since the early 1980s and I got thousands of hours of joy playing with my vintage figures.

Currently I have over 100 loose and 400 carded SW figures in my collection, in addition to my gunships, vintage speeder bikes and vintage scout walker.

I also enjoy collecting other action figures, toy soldiers, and historical books. I look forward to participating in this forum.
    Nice to meet all of you.
    Give yourself to the Dark Side of the Force!!! Vive l' Empereur!!!

Welcome to the boards Keith. Hope you enjoy your time here.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Enjoy your stay!

practicing attny.. hmmm.. much evil in you I sense..
    when does it stop being practice? doesnt that ever scare anyone? like a practicing Dr... scary.

anyhow.. WELCOME!
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS]Salsa Shark.. I think were gonna need a bigger boat..[/FONT]

Practicing attorney's scare me, especially when they give the bill. Welcome aboard!
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Glad to have you, Imperialist. And I must say that New Mexico is one of the most beautiful states in the Union!

Welcome to the Forums Imperialist
    Talk Show Host Interviewing Joker: “Your said to have only killed about 600 people Joker. Now don’t take this the wrong way but I think you’ve been holding out on us.”

Joker: “I don’t keep count. I’m going to kill everyone in this room.”

Hi ImperialistEnjoy your stay
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!

Welcome to the forums .

PENDO!
    "You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you!" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
    "There's a gentleness about a total Star Wars geek that is sublime."- Rick McCallum
    My DVD Collection

We need a "lawman" in here to keep watch in all those "political and religious" threads that get out of hand

Ahhh, just kidding, Welcome Imperialist and may you never run out of clients hehe

GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!

isn't jango fart a lawyer? forum rules only allow one lawyer per forum, so.............we gotta vote one off!

only joking.................welcome.