Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My new friend

My new friend

Her name is Ortolan Max (anyone get it?), although since shes a girl it might be Ortola Max. Just got her today, she has already torn up some of my carpet. Good times I sense.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	100_20942.JPG 
Views:	22 
Size:	53.7 KB 
ID:	12123  
    You'll be dead!

N. Lindstrom Photo
    Top Shelf Traders - tjovonovich, Val Da Car

Re: My new friend

In Rebo's sig line, right beneath the picture of the rabbit......."Look sir, it's deep-fat fried", are you trying to tell us he/she will be dinner down the road?

Awwwww, and she's so darn cute.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

I read somewhere some rabbits are bred for meat. Not this one though....
    You'll be dead!

N. Lindstrom Photo
    Top Shelf Traders - tjovonovich, Val Da Car

Cute bunny Good thing she wont end up as someones dinner
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!

Nice looking rabbit.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Ever try rabbit ? It's not bad, tastes KIND OF like chicken (I know that's what everyone says, it's so cliche but rabbit KIND OF does . . . not as good though).

That's a cute Wabbit, Rebo. Enjoy your new friend ! I'm afraid I don't get the name reference though. Do tell.

Cool new buddy there Rebo, I know a family that have a couple of 'free range' bunnies that get to wonder the house. It always seems like the strangest thing when I first get there but hey its just like a dog or cat.

Are these wabbits housebroken, Jim Jam ? I'd hate to pick up those round turd pellets all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar
    Ever try rabbit ? It's not bad, tastes KIND OF like chicken (I know that's what everyone says, it's so cliche but rabbit KIND OF does . . . not as good though).
    Did you ever think that chicken tastes like everything else?

As for the rabbit it's a cute lil' guy. Just keep it away from KH.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Don't some pet rabbits tend to be mean? I knew someone with one and that was a fiesty little bastard. You couldn't even get near it without it freaking out on you. Hopefully yours is a touch more mild-mannered, RG!
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.