Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Lightbulb It's kinda sad really....

Now that we can count our posts again, many are being called (and very possibly are) "post padders."

Shame we've survived so long without being counted and as soon as we count again we immediately try to build up our posts to the highest point.

Oh well...tis the way of life I suppose, but lets not let it get out of hand. We have enough rivalrys lets not let the post number get in the way.

"Are you now or have you ever been a post padder?"
    "Two in the box, ready to go, we be fast, and they be slow!"
    Check out my art at The Terrace Room!

Outside SSG, banging on the window furiously, yelling "LET ME IN!"
    I never padded posts because I was and am an Eternal padawan. But now that my posts are counting, it's a little scary to realize how often I am in here.
    Who's a sexy kitty? Who is? Yes, you are. You're a SEXY kitty...

PHONE BOOK Written by Bendis. Art by Jim Lee. Total copies sold: 15 billion.

"Comic Collecting. Miss a decade, miss a lot."

I go through phases. I may post 50 times a day, or 50 times in 3 months.

Thumbs up

Personally I think it is kind of a fun challenge to see how many meaningful, informative posts I can make without blatantly padding them. (except for that post in the S thread).

I am going to go through one section every day I can and try to post something in each thread that i can make a positive contribution to. I started with this section last night and there were only about 4 or 5 threads that I could not add to in a positive way.
    My wife treats me like an ATM machine. She pushes my buttons until I give her money.

Why you looking at me ?

GNT™
    ''You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi. Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

As long as your post says more than "LOL," "stupid," "...," or is just a smiley, it's okay by me.

LOL at that stupid... !!!

It seems like "post padder" has become the new "scalper" term.
    "That's what Sheev said."

yes........

OOPS!

Fish can't sit down.

Was that meaningful enough?

Re: It's kinda sad really....

Quote Originally Posted by EMPEROR JARGO
    Fish can't sit down.
    I love this quote.

There has been quite a bit of digging up old threads lately. I almost did it myself this weekend while I was looking at all of the old Poll threads.
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

Re: It's kinda sad really....

Purple people eaters are invading Neverland
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I think foam rubber is a good material for padding posts......