Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I finally finished it today. Definitely the "ESB" of the Harry Potter series to date.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

Just finished it now. AMAZING!! It truely is a great book. JK realy knows how to weave a good tale. Can't wait for the movie, and of course book 6.

I must say that I had the death pegged. After I saw the Katie Curicks interview with JK I had it narowed down the two people. Then after a few chapters I nailed it. Just luck realy, but still cool for me. I must say, she had me doubting my guess a dozen times. That's what makes it such a good book. See, I think JK told the world on purpose someone would die. That way, when your reading it you keep guessing and guessing and guessing. I mean, if she hadn't of said anything, no one would have known until spoliers leaked, and no one would have belived them. Like I said, she weave a good tale, and knows a bit on how to work the media to fule her purpose.

So, how long do we have to wait until we can talk about the book and what happened? I'd like to hear some peoples thoughts on the story and the plot.
    If you want to find it you have to shop.

Quote Originally Posted by icatch9
    So, how long do we have to wait until we can talk about the book and what happened? I'd like to hear some peoples thoughts on the story and the plot.
    Wait no longer, just look in general discussion! We've been going on about it for nearly a week now!!!
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

Quote Originally Posted by icatch9
    This section's thread seems to be the spoiler-free thread, while the Misc one assumed you've read the whole book.
    Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter
    Man, I can't believe they killed Harry! How will she finish the series?
    Well, I heard the sixth book is going to be called Nearly-Headless Nick and the Barrel of Winged Monkeys.
    Hee, hee!
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(