Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Question Anybody read new Harry Potter: Order of the Phoenix

Just wondering.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Outside SSG, banging on the window furiously, yelling "LET ME IN!"
    Whew. I almost regretted clicking on this and waiting for it to open up because I was afraid the first thing you typed might have been "________ Died! That SUCKS!" and I don't want to know who it is until I get there. Everybody else I know already knows who it is, so I have to stick my fingers in my ears and go LALALALALALA

I ama BIG fan of the books. My little sister kept bugging me to read them three years ago, and I kept blowing her off, thinking they were "kids" books. But I finally broke down and read the first one. It was so good, I immediately read her copies of the next two, then bought my own copy of the fourth a month later when it came out. Then I had to wait a staggering three years for this one. NOT FUN! I gorged on Potter, then was forced into famine...
    Who's a sexy kitty? Who is? Yes, you are. You're a SEXY kitty...

PHONE BOOK Written by Bendis. Art by Jim Lee. Total copies sold: 15 billion.

"Comic Collecting. Miss a decade, miss a lot."

I'm in the process of reading it now. I actually put aside Shatterpoint to read this one.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I am currently on Chapter 16. I waited til 12:00AM Friday night to get it when it first came out.

I too do not wish to know who dies until I get to that part, although through reading this far, I am pretty sure I have an idea as to who it is.... and if its who I think it is, that is gonna suck.

Outside SSG, banging on the window furiously, yelling "LET ME IN!"
    I have a half dozen theories as to who dies. I'm only on chapter 6. After I sign off for the night, I'm gonna go read until I fall asleep.
    Who's a sexy kitty? Who is? Yes, you are. You're a SEXY kitty...

PHONE BOOK Written by Bendis. Art by Jim Lee. Total copies sold: 15 billion.

"Comic Collecting. Miss a decade, miss a lot."

Originally posted by BanthaPoodoo
    I waited til 12:00AM Friday night to get it when it first came out.

Yeah, I had to work that night at Barnes and Noble.....it was shear hell...people are messy pigs!!! LOL

Anyway, after my rant, I'm currently reading it also and have NO idea who dies so I'm pretty happy about that. I, like EP, am a great fan of the books but I find it strange that I can't stand the movie (I only saw number one and got extremely bored!?)

I'm trying to read it semi-slow as it's really good and I want it to last for awhile anyway.

Happy reading all
    GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!

I was surprised that no thread had been started after several days. But it makes sense that the book is so large it takes a while.
    MWHAHAHAHA!

There's a thread over in General Discussion about this, but it's full of nasty spoilers, so I ain't lookin' at it.

Man, I can't believe they killed Harry! How will she finish the series?
    Tommy, close your eyes.

This a great book so far! I'm really liking the Tonks character, shes one of the best since Lupin, IMO.
    "Ha Ha Ha Hee Hee Hee, I'm a laughing gnome and you cant catch me!" said the laughing gnome....

- David Bowie: The laughing gnome.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter
    There's a thread over in General Discussion about this, but it's full of nasty spoilers, so I ain't lookin' at it.

Man, I can't believe they killed Harry! How will she finish the series?
    You should move it over here to the proper forum Mr. Senator!!!!...........
    MWHAHAHAHA!