Thread: Peter Pan

Peter Pan

This looks like a real cool one from the UK. It has that whole Harry Potter vibe going on. Just as well since we won't be getting a Potter movie this Christmas so this will fill its shoes.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

I quite enjoy the Peter Pan story, I think I'm gonna enjoy this movie . I'm quite looking forward to it, and the previews I've seen are quite cool too. I think they're gonna stay faithful to the story, instead of that stupid "Peter pan got old" thing they did in Hook. Although enjoyable, what was the point of that movie?

Anyways, the little guy from Frailty is playing Peter, so he's had some experience and think he can pull it off.

PENDO!
    "You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you!" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
    "There's a gentleness about a total Star Wars geek that is sublime."- Rick McCallum
    My DVD Collection

Who's playing Hook? He looks kind of like Timothy Dalton but I don't think it's him.
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

This story's been retreaded too many times in films. I think they should've gotten Dustin Hoffman and Julia Roberts to reprise their roles and do it as a "prequel" to Hook. That would've actually have been cool. (Not to mention John Williams could follow up his best film score ever!)
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Originally posted by Mandalorian Candidat
    Who's playing Hook? He looks kind of like Timothy Dalton but I don't think it's him.
    Jason Isaacs (from Harry Potter) plays Hook (and Mr. Darling to keep with the on stage tradition). I could see Timothy Dalton doing a good Hook though .

Originally posted by El Chuxter
    I think they should've gotten Dustin Hoffman and Julia Roberts to reprise their roles and do it as a "prequel" to Hook. That would've actually have been cool. (Not to mention John Williams could follow up his best film score ever!)
    I 100% agree with you, but I think this movie is being made by different production companies so it wouldn't have been an OFFICIAL prequel, but it could have (and still can) be thought of that way .

PENDO!
    "You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you!" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
    "There's a gentleness about a total Star Wars geek that is sublime."- Rick McCallum
    My DVD Collection

I actually CAN NOT wait to see this movie! In fact, I insist on seeing right this very instant, OR ELSE!
    I was never too impressed with Hook, and I didn't care much for Julia Roberts as Tinkerbell at all (much less for the actress herself). While Dustin Hoffman did actually managed to do a stellar job as Hook, I have a feeling he won't be able to hold a candle to Jason Isaacs as the sinister captain; that guy scares the Hell outta me!

Quote Originally Posted by RooJay
    I have a feeling he won't be able to hold a candle to Jason Isaacs as the sinister captain; that guy scares the Hell outta me!
    Yea, I know what you mean. I have never read the Harry Potter books so I had no idea when I was watching Sorcerer's Stone. I swore his charachter was the bad guy. He just comes across so dang evil!!!!!!
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!