Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Where are the Jedi 3 Packs?

The pegs are full of the Clones & Droids 3 Packs, but I haven't seen the Jedi 3 packs. I thought these were supposed to all be released at the same time? I'm afraid the Jedi will suffer from the same lack of articulation as the clone & droid counterparts.

Re: Where are the Jedi 3 Packs?

Originally posted by mm74md
    The pegs are full of the Clones & Droids 3 Packs, but I haven't seen the Jedi 3 packs. I thought these were supposed to all be released at the same time? I'm afraid the Jedi will suffer from the same lack of articulation as the clone & droid counterparts.
    The front page on this site says that the Jedi 3 packs are only 1 per case. I have no idea what Hasbro's reasoning is for this. They are all army builder sets, so why stiff the public on the Jedi 3 pack?

And I wish we had your problem where I live. I have yet to see any of the deluxe or 3 packs show up in 2003. Only the TRU 4 pack.

The Jedi look to have some articulation in the arms, the Twi'lek and human, anyway. As my Wal-Mart doesn't carry $10 packs, and Target is still full of the damn accessory packs, I bet I won't see these.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Actually I just found this on the EE web site. There are two waves to this collection. Question answered!

Wave 1 The one in all the MD/DC TRU stores

Wave 2 The one I'm looking for

I just don't understand why they just can't release them at the same time

Wouldn't that just make sense? Hasblah NEVER makes any sense...
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Yes, I found the new 3 packs at TRU, and was lacking the Jedi 3 pack. They got 3 cases, and I checked them all as they were being put out. Obviously wave 1 as referenced above.

I havent seen any of them in stores but I have ordered multiples of all and cases, and I do know that one case wave 1 comes with 2x clones, 2x federation, and 2x rolling destroyer droids. Wave 2 is 2x clones, i think 2 x rolling destroyer droids, 1 federation and 1 jedi. I wish I could find em in stores. I plan to get as many as possible. and the jedi is what I want the most. I hope they arent to difficult to come across. But im sure they will be
    scooby-wan kadoobie

Hasbro is going to take major heat for that jedi knight army 1 per case thing(and yes, I checked a virgin case at Toys R Us yesterday and they were not in the box, just 2@launching droideka, droid army & clone trooper army). I suspect their rationale was that because they're individual-looking characters, not factory run-offs like clones & battle droids...we wouldn't be as interested. C'mon, these would be great for custom builders. Just the fact it's something new...people at Hasbro..think, THINK!!
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

It's thier way of doing things. Make what the people want and then make it impossible to get.
    "I have a bad feeling about this".

"Just when I remembered what it was,I forgot where I put it."

Actually I think it's a good move.. Seriously, how much do you think statued Jedi are gonna sell compared to Droids and Clone Troopers? Not nearly as much. This leaves the pegs to have the Clone Troopers on them, true it might take you longer to find the Jedi. However since they're not all that miraculous (except the Rodian of course ) then they will be sitting in fair numbers. Since there are the variants of the Clone Trooper packs coming out, the Clones will need all the case spaces they can get. This way the shelves won't be clogged too much and we can get our variants.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"