Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon
    This is the error I was talking about SirSteve.

Parse error: parse error, unexpected T_ELSE in /home/virtual/site1/fst/var/www/html/forums/includes/sessions.php on line 195

There seems to have been a slight problem with the SSG Forums database.
    Please try again by pressing the refresh button in your browser.

An E-Mail has been dispatched to our Technical Staff, who you can also contact if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.
    Explain exactly how you got this again, please. Thanks.
    "SirSteve"
    Check out my new venture:
    CollectionStation.com - A social network for collectors!

How Error Occurs

It just happens when I go backwards or forwards sometimes, while browsing the forums.
    THANKS FOR THE AT-TE & FALCON HASBRO. NOW IT'S TIME FOR A LARGE TANTIVE IV!

I get this error sometimes when trying to access threads:
    Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 8388608 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 737280 bytes) in /home/virtual/site1/fst/var/www/html/forums/showthread.php(1564) : eval()'d code on line 297

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 8388608 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 15 bytes) in Unknown on line 0
    PENDO!
    "You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you!" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
    "There's a gentleness about a total Star Wars geek that is sublime."- Rick McCallum
    My DVD Collection

Outside SSG, banging on the window furiously, yelling "LET ME IN!"
    Not that it matters much to me anymore as I can't log on, but on the main forum page the title of the last thread to be posted in in any particular forum is listed. As some forumites (albiet a minority) wish to remain spoiler free, this might be a problem when scrolling down the main forum page you see "Anakin chops off Mace's head! Pics!" or something similar in the Episode III spoiler section. I know this was an issue the last time around and the consensus was screw you spoiler free types, but I just thought I'd mention it for those who are remaining behind...

Ta.
    Who's a sexy kitty? Who is? Yes, you are. You're a SEXY kitty...

PHONE BOOK Written by Bendis. Art by Jim Lee. Total copies sold: 15 billion.

"Comic Collecting. Miss a decade, miss a lot."

Quote Originally Posted by Pendo
    I get this error sometimes when trying to access threads:

PENDO!
    This was supposed to be fixed today. Will check on it.
    "SirSteve"

Quote Originally Posted by Eternal Padawan
    Not that it matters much to me anymore as I can't log on, but on the main forum page the title of the last thread to be posted in in any particular forum is listed. As some forumites (albiet a minority) wish to remain spoiler free, this might be a problem when scrolling down the main forum page you see "Anakin chops off Mace's head! Pics!" or something similar in the Episode III spoiler section. I know this was an issue the last time around and the consensus was screw you spoiler free types, but I just thought I'd mention it for those who are remaining behind...

Ta.
    I addressed this somewhere... working on a fix. If you cannot login, how are you posting?
    "SirSteve"

Quote Originally Posted by SirSteve
    I addressed this somewhere... working on a fix. If you cannot login, how are you posting?
    I'm not sure if EP will be back anytime soon, but I recall him posting somewhere that he can only log in on a relative's computer for some reason.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I was thinking that myself. LOL
    THANKS FOR THE AT-TE & FALCON HASBRO. NOW IT'S TIME FOR A LARGE TANTIVE IV!

If you cannot login, how are you posting?
    Maybe it's Rollo Tomassi, back from the grave!

I have had no problems so far, except that reading HP and the Order of the Phoenix is taking longer than I thought. What? Oh, related to this site! Gotcha. :happy:
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

Quote Originally Posted by Eternal Padawan

Ta.
    I removed the "Episode III (SPOILERS)" section from appearing on the home page "Latest Discussions" section. Now I just have to figure out how to remove the thread title on the forum home page.
    "SirSteve"