Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Okay, Steve, I can't post normally. I have to use one of the special types such as bold to post. If I try to post a message regularily (type in the message section) I get this error: Java Script Error Description:'document.selection' is not an object Source:http://www.sirstevesguide.com/forums...ote+1&p+262939 Line"484 Yes that's the whole error I get. Now, I tried to address this with JediTricks but even though he sent me a PM, I cou;dn't get to that either. When I go to my PM's I click on the message and get another error. Are these errors occuring because I have a MAC computer? if so, do you plan on making the forums mac compatible. If it's not because I have a MAC then would you please do the research to find out what this problem is. If it is a "Mac" problem and you don't have plans to correct this error then I won't be able to moderate. And I must say that I've been a memebr of this site for sometime and would hate to lose my moderating status or even just my posting abilities because of this. Please either post the answer here in this thread or e-mail me privately as I can't get to my PM's here. Thanks, Sal (again sorry for the bold type, it's the only way I can get a message on the boards)
    Move along, move along

Quote Originally Posted by jedi master sal
    Okay, Steve, I can't post normally. I have to use one of the special types such as bold to post. If I try to post a message regularily (type in the message section) I get this error: Java Script Error Description:'document.selection' is not an object Source:http://www.sirstevesguide.com/forums...ote+1&p+262939 Line"484 Yes that's the whole error I get. Now, I tried to address this with JediTricks but even though he sent me a PM, I cou;dn't get to that either. When I go to my PM's I click on the message and get another error. Are these errors occuring because I have a MAC computer? if so, do you plan on making the forums mac compatible. If it's not because I have a MAC then would you please do the research to find out what this problem is. If it is a "Mac" problem and you don't have plans to correct this error then I won't be able to moderate. And I must say that I've been a memebr of this site for sometime and would hate to lose my moderating status or even just my posting abilities because of this. Please either post the answer here in this thread or e-mail me privately as I can't get to my PM's here. Thanks, Sal (again sorry for the bold type, it's the only way I can get a message on the boards)
    As soon as the update is available, it will be done. It should be soon... how soon, however soon they get it to me.
    "SirSteve"
    Check out my new venture:
    CollectionStation.com - A social network for collectors!

Quote Originally Posted by SirSteve
    As soon as the update is available, it will be done. It should be soon... how soon, however soon they get it to me.
    So does that mean it was a MAC computer problem?
    Move along, move along

Quote Originally Posted by jedi master sal
    So does that mean it was a MAC computer problem?
    Looks like Macs and WebTV people.
    "SirSteve"

vBulliten 3 is pwn, if implemented correctly, it's too bad that isn't the case here...

Changes have been made for MAC and WebTV users. I also fixed the forum home page so it doesn't display any spoilers for the E3 (Spoiler) section. LMK if it helps.
    "SirSteve"