Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Last edited by Battle Droid; 06-28-2003 at 02:14 AM.

Woah, those look very good to me. A yaddle figure! Hee!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Well, my prediction was pretty much correct. Other then the guess that Passal would be regularly carded as that's how he was rumored. Both sets look fantastic. And it's nice to finally get figures of Yareal Poof, Yaddle, and Depa Billaba. And the War Room set looks nice also. I figured that Nute would be a retooled Nute Gunray, but the Shu Mai, and Passel Argente figures make it a must buy.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Very cool! I dig the Jedi council set. Hopefully we'll get an Oppo fig someday too.

I'll get these if I find 'em, definitely!

Hopefully we'll get an Oppo fig someday too.
    He's in the Jedi Council I set.

http://www.tomy.co.jp/starwars/image...o/110148_a.jpg

oh yeah that's right.... I'm spacing.... wrong week to stop sniffing glue!

This is awesome. 6 new figures! (I consider Nute a new figure because he's from AOTC)
    Hating aurra sing since 1999.

The War Room set is great, though I wish they had at least reposistioned the arms. They made the figure look freakin new, they should've given him Rune Haako's arms, as this way it looks like Nute is still in need of a cold shower. Even worse now he has the "don't disturb me!" look on his face.

The Jedi Council set is awesome, but highly disappointed Depa is just a shell. Her body almost looks like POTJ Saesae Tiin's, but she needs a chair as well! Hmm, maybe the cloak can come off and we can slip on Pilot Obi-Wan's robe, she looks big enough to make it work. Wonder if she has articulated knees though..
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

too bad the figures in the first jedi council look more like statues. and the mace is just the geonosis rescue one with cloth skirt, if you would. but the second looks great! they all do even though they are statues!!! now if i can ever find the darn things rrrr!
    h
    Sampsonite! i was way off!

Holy moly Passel Argente and Shu Mai! Yareal Poof and Depa Billaba and YADDLE! HOORAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Saint Yaddle is the main reason for buying that set. But five new figures is ultra sweet. Nute I'm not bothered about. Look good though don't they? Don't know why they have Yaddle sitting and not Depa. Seems a waste there if Yaddle is articulated a la Yoda. Swap those round and have Depa seated.