truth or bull?.....

I was at a TRU today, and an employee told me that on Thursday his store received a case of SWAF original trilogy battle packs. He said it was a mix of BP#1, 5 & another one or more numbers. I asked where they were, and he said HE bought the entire lot and is selling (the scalper sphincter-breathed jerkwad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) them on e-bay. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!

So, has anyone else heard of any original trilogy stuff hitting TRU in last few days/weeks? Or, do you think this guy was just a sadistic monster who gets-off on torturing collectors?
    {{{r2dee2}}}
    {{{VT}}}

Just a jerk taunting you, smite him as you see fit.

'Course if it was true you could smite him anyways for being a scalper.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

It probably was true, TRU has been known to have cases of old stuff turn up every once in a while. Its probably more of those same $1 BP cases they were getting a few years ago, nothing major.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks
    It probably was true, TRU has been known to have cases of old stuff turn up every once in a while. Its probably more of those same $1 BP cases they were getting a few years ago, nothing major.
    The online shop Toyzz.com had a few months ago sealed Galoob Battle Packs cases. Only the BP's #1, 3, 4, 6, 7, 8. Nothing rare but brand new and priced $3.50 each with free shipping to the US residents.
    I bought several Action Fleets from them in the past. All priced $9.99, not so bad.