Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I got a few of these back in early 1994 for my 1 year old niece. I was not too impressed with them, but I did want to pass on my love for SW to her, and she loved them. After I bought these they caused my nastalgia button to go into orbit. As a result I started watching SW films daily, and I just sold my car to re-buy the entire vintage SW figure collection. Yes I'm not kidding, I was a live in nanny at this time, so what did I need a car for. Besides SW figures are more important!!!!

My priorities have changed a little since then I think!
    After 11 months The BEST/WORST figure poll is still going strong.

I have all of them except Boba Fett and X-Wing Luke. I never did find these anywhere, and even heard rumors that they were only produced for the picture on the back of the cards. I never did see this ROTJ gift set that you say had Fett in it.

At the time, I remember going to TRU every day in search of the figs I was missing...don't know what possessed me to buy these, other than the fact that they were the only SW toys available at the time, besides the Micro Machines.

Quote Originally Posted by tagmac
    I have all of them except Boba Fett and X-Wing Luke. I never did find these anywhere, and even heard rumors that they were only produced for the picture on the back of the cards. I never did see this ROTJ gift set that you say had Fett in it.

At the time, I remember going to TRU every day in search of the figs I was missing...don't know what possessed me to buy these, other than the fact that they were the only SW toys available at the time, besides the Micro Machines.
    I recall seeing both of them, so I'd say, yes, they were produced. And I, too, remember the days of no SW merchandise on the shelves. Good thing that it never happened again!
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Related to Bend Me's check out this decription on this ebay auction http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...0&category=751
    'Unopened 1993 Bend-Ems 4 Piece Gift Set. This set includes: The Emperor, R2-D2, Luke Skywalker and Darth Vader(Lukes Father). The trading cards in this set have fallen down in the plastic but other than that the package is in fine condition, price tag affixed in upper right corner. With this set you could reinact the second to last scene from Return of the Jedi. You know, Emperor zaps luke. Luke crys. Darth grabs Emperor and hucks him down a hole. Luke drags his dead dad off and burns him. What fun. (children: be sure and ask an adult before burning your toys!) '

Dangit, now he spoiled the whole movie for me! Vader is Luke's dad, what? Oh well I guess things are more funny when your browsing half awake at 1 am.
    Hasbro, Wuher needs help, bring us Ackmena http://www.petitiononline.com/Ackmena/petition.html

Kenobi must be the Smith or Johnson of Tatooine

Quote Originally Posted by Banthaholic
    This set includes: The Emperor, R2-D2, Luke Skywalker and Darth Vader(Lukes Father). The trading cards in this set have fallen down in the plastic but other than that the package is in fine condition, price tag affixed in upper right corner. With this set you could reinact the second to last scene from Return of the Jedi.
    I don't remember R2 in that scene, unless he was keeping Palpatine charged for his Force lighning storm. Actually, the seller was being polite, since there is a Darth Vader(Han's Father) error figure. Also, a bendable R2-D2 doesn't seem to do very much for me; what can you do with it?
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos
    Actually, the seller was being polite, since there is a Darth Vader(Han's Father) error figure.
    I never heard of this variation, thanks for the tidbit BCJ, I tell you there's something to learn about collecting every day.
    Hasbro, Wuher needs help, bring us Ackmena http://www.petitiononline.com/Ackmena/petition.html

Quote Originally Posted by tagmac
    I was lucky to be able to find the Fett back in the day, although I never saw Luke x-wing. I've been watching for this one on ebay for some time, and finally it came up last week, and I was able to win it. I got it today in the mail, so I can say it does exist. Although judging from watching ebay for months this figure prob wasn't widely produced.

Now I just got to get me the Darth Bend Ems Case...

Haha, I forgot all about the Bund-Ums figures. There was a whole bunch of them made too. I have Yoda still in the package but hes so short he wouldnt be able to bund anyways. I passed on the majority becase they were too cheap looking and I wasnt wild about the floppy lightsabers that Luke, Ben and Vader had.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett