Hybrid View

After Vintage, before Neo-Classic there was Bend-ems! Any collection those

About a year or so before Hasbro started a new Star Wars like Just Toys did a Bend-ems line. the figures were DUMB but at the time it was the only Star Wars toys you could get. Did anyone get them? I have them all, and some box sets. Wish now I got that redone Vader case for them. Then I would have every thing the Just Toys did.
    They look really bad, some of them, a few are cool. Like the Boba Fett.
    Relive Star Wars! See it, as it all happened! Only at The First Star Wars Website! (www.firststarwars.8k.com)

I never liked so i had passed. I remember that some of them came with coins, much like the old POTF coins. It was a 3 coin set, so i ended up buying those three coins off of some guy so i wouldnt have to buy the figures.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

I think I have a Bend-ems Chewbacca floating around some where. Is that part of this series?
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.

I had some of them (YUCKA!) and just gave them away to my friend's little nephew who will open them and have a good time playing so that suits me just fine...I got tired of them taking up space in my continually growing starwars storage and just wanted them GONE!

To this day, I still have no idea what possessed me to buy them
    GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!

I wanted to buy them until I got a good look at them. The Bespin Luke turned me off the most. I thought he most god offal figure I had seen. But my story has a happy ending as I never did waste the money them.
    "I'm sick and tried of these motherfrakkking Sith on this motherfrakkker plane!"
    Mace Windu - Episode 2.5: Sith on a Plane

I bought all of them, and loved them and still do.

People looking at them now think they are horrid. Although that was back in the early 90's. There wasn't a SW section in stores. We had Zahn novels, Nintendo/computer SW games, and a few Dark Horse comics.

When Bend Ems hit stores, it was awesome. While they aren't the greatest. It still was a SW item in the stores and created a tiny SW section in the toy department.

The only problem I have with them now is a few of my gift packs seemed to have yellowed (which I here is common with the line).
    Hasbro, Wuher needs help, bring us Ackmena http://www.petitiononline.com/Ackmena/petition.html

Kenobi must be the Smith or Johnson of Tatooine