Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Favourite Costume

What is your favourite constume throughout the whole Star Wars saga?

Mine is either Anakin's costume from Episode II when he is traveling to Naboo with Padmé, or Darth Vaders suit .

PENDO!
    "You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you!" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
    "There's a gentleness about a total Star Wars geek that is sublime."- Rick McCallum
    My DVD Collection

Stormtrooper and/or Boushh, I can't pick one or the other so it has to be both
    GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!

Darth Vader's suit & Stormtrooper suit.
    Last edited by Battle Droid; 06-29-2003 at 04:25 PM.

I liked the Boussh costume and the Biker Scout. Also Dengar looked pretty sweet.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Since ESB is the best SW film IMO (lots of acronyms, eh? ), I have always liked the Bespin Luke fatigues, but also Han's Hoth outfit. As for the Prequel's, maybe Zam Wesell's.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Favorite Costumes

Well that's a tough one, If I had to choose one it would be with out a doubt Vader's. I also like the StormTroopers, Han Solo Bespin, Jango Fett, and Palpatines from ATOC.
    THANKS FOR THE AT-TE & FALCON HASBRO. NOW IT'S TIME FOR A LARGE TANTIVE IV!

Boy this is a tough one. Vader, Stormtrooper, Jango/Boba Fett, Han Solo Bespin or the Tie Fighter Pilot. I think I would have to say Darth Vader has the most impressive costume.
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.

Luke ROTJ w/out vest but w/ tunic flap open. So of course, the only figure Hasbro makes like this is an over-posed or gimmick-king one. (I'm referring to Final Jedi Duel 3pack and the new Saga one)
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Prequel Costumes:
    I'm gonna go with Jar Jar's Senator Outfit from the start of the movie. The one made of all the brightly colored beading with the fancy epelauts. Shame that we don't have a figure of this costume yet.

OT Costumes:
    I've always liked Princess Leia's Bespin Gown. It just screamed that she was no longer the young girl like in ANH, that she'd finally blossomed into womanhood. Plus it had Han and Lando both drooling over her. She's such a genius. Shame we also don't have a decent figure of this yet.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Two particular costumes stand out for me -- Snowtroopers and The Emperor's Royal Guard.

Both costumes look kind of menacing, you can tell from the looks of them that these are not the type of people to mess around with. The Emperor's Royal Guard by the way is so vivid for me, that even at the age of three, I still picture them in my mind when I think of the first time I saw ROTJ in 1983.

From the Prequels, I will have to pick Amidala's Ceremonial Gown. It is pretty striking and unique.
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.