Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: tie defender

Talking tie defender

I removed the link. I did'nt want to cause a problem or anything. Sorry.
    Last edited by wampaz34; 11-21-2001 at 07:12 PM.

Thumbs down this Scalpin warranted starting a new thread?

gee, whaddaz anyone wanna bet that w34 didn't bother to acquaint hisself with any of our tawk here before shakin his tarnished wares in our faces like a red-light heauu
    vt
    np: "old french *****" (snl gameshow)

$140???!!!! Geez, I remember seeing those things stacked up at my local Wal-Mart and not selling at all. Then after a couple of weeks they were gone without a trace. Guess I should've picked one up while I had the chance. Probably the only EU TIE fighter I really like.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Well I would love a Defender, but not at those sorts of prices.

It is 2nd from the top of my wish list:

Ep1 MM sets 14-16
    AF TIE DEF
    AF ALIENS DROP SHIP
    AF ALIENS APC
    AF PRED SHIP

BC3

BritC3,

I have the 2 boxed Aliens AFs you need. I bought them but never really wanted them other than 'to have' (if you catch my drift) so say the word and they'll wing their way to Lancs. It'll also mean less to cart around when I move

jeddah

All hail Jeddah.....

you STAR.

Just tell us what ya' want for 'em.

Cheers

BC3

No more than I paid but we can trade off my other debts or see if there're any other things.

They've just been sitting in my SW boxes for a year or two. I'll get them off to asap - same addy right?

jeddah

sorry, I realised that wasn't particularly informative I paid either six quid or 7.99 for them - The big Toymaster labels are still on 'em so you'll see anyway. Money value becomes irrelevant ; I just wish that the above scalper who began this thread can see that we've conservatorily made it a place of goodness and satisfaction, I just wish he was trying to scalp you for these 2 Aliens AF so I could offer them cheapola.

I still need to get you back for hooking me into ST mms

jeddah

Hey Jeddah

Cool - I can't wait !!!!

(the address is the same).

Incidentally, now that VT has scored a Betty (Alien Res), I've got a spare - LMK.

Cheers

BC3

Hey Jeddah

Just remembered scoring you that Virago in Summer.

So if I send you a crisp ten squid note will this level debt?

LMK

BC3