Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13
  1. #1

    Wave 5 now listed on D&S

    Ahoy-hoy

    Dave Roberts at our fave online toy store has wave 5 listed for pre-order @ $34.99 - bargain.

    As pointed out by Sicq, wave 5 appears to be the Jedi Starfighter, etc - the speeders & spider droid appear to have disappeared.

    Cheers

    BC3

    http://www.dnstoys.com

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by britcit3
    Ahoy-hoy

    Dave Roberts at our fave online toy store has wave 5 listed for pre-order @ $34.99 - bargain.

    As pointed out by Sicq, wave 5 appears to be the Jedi Starfighter, etc - the speeders & spider droid appear to have disappeared.

    Cheers

    BC3

    http://www.dnstoys.com
    Thanks Jim,
    I noticed the Enterprise-A from Art Asylum will be in stock next week at NewForceComics.com for only $19.99. Just look at the pic.
    Great news.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	AAST3.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	34.8 KB 
ID:	6192  

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by sicqnus
    Thanks Jim,
    I noticed the Enterprise-A from Art Asylum will be in stock next week at NewForceComics.com for only $19.99. Just look at the pic.
    Great news.

    sicqnus - about what size is that ent-a??? MM, AF, around the size of the AA NX-01, or what??
    {{{r2dee2}}}
    {{{VT}}}
    _____________________________________
    "We have enough youth. We need a fountain of SMART!"

  4. #4
    I think it's supposed to be above 12"? Seems like it'd be just about in scale with MM shuttles...
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by LTBasker
    I think it's supposed to be above 12"? Seems like it'd be just about in scale with MM shuttles...
    Size is 15" long. Same size as the Playmates TOS Enterprise (NX-01 is 12" long). Next : Enterprise-E (18") and Reliant (13 or 15").
    This beautiful toy has sounds & light-up engines, nacelles and deflector.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	AAST9.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	28.8 KB 
ID:	6193  

  6. #6

  7. #7

  8. #8
    I pre-ordered wave 5
    But, I only plan on keeping the jedi starfighter, so if anyone wants the a-wing or the mon cal. cruiser lmk and I'll be more than happy to sell them to you.
    I got my Xbox 360 for free, you can too here
    http://www.3604free.com/index.php?ref=4436719
    E-mail me for details.

  9. #9
    Excellent news, I wasn't at all fussed on the speeder wave, this was the one I wanted, I'm excited, and I'll order these as soon as methinks. Do we have a vague idea of date?


    Matt, I'll happily take the Mon Cal off you, I always like having two of ships like that!
    http://homepage.mac.com/stupidfish

  10. #10

    Talking

    That's great news AndyW, I'll let you know when I get them. Now I just need to find someone to take the a-wing.
    I got my Xbox 360 for free, you can too here
    http://www.3604free.com/index.php?ref=4436719
    E-mail me for details.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO