View Poll Results: Do you plan to buy that Code 3 Millennium Falcon?

Voters
163. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

39 23.93%
  • No

78 47.85%
  • Maybe

46 28.22%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    being a micro machines collector for some time now, i love small scale star wars ships.

i reserved a falcon as soon as i became aware that code 3 was going to produce them.

the price is indeed a tad bit hefty, but the level of detail that is going into this die-cast is awsome.

long after the sting of paying $300.00 for this toy is gone, i will still be apprciating and enjoying the craftmanship of this wondeful die cast.
    0 /// /// F=MA~~~~~~~~~~~~
    what's so funny 'bout peace love and understanding

Hey GSJ, maybe the Falcon could take a prototour-esque trip to my house.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I wont be buying it,a bit too expensive for a ship that isnt my favorite.I'd like to see a Super Star Destroyer or the Death Star though.
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!

I may have to sell bodily fluids to buy one, but I WILL be buying one.

I think they are offering payment plans on this as well.

I can't wait to see what else they have in store for us.
    Shop at the SOFA-KING Big Sofa Store

Where the sofas are SOFA-KING big!

Code 3 Falcon

I'm going to say no because for $295.00 I'd rather have a Falcon that was more to scale with the 3 3/4 inch figures. The Falcon we got from Hasbro was like $50.00 if I recall correctly, so for another two hundred plus I'd rather see a larger more to scale vehicle. The Code 3 Falcon is nice to look at, but only worth $100.00 max IMO.
    THANKS FOR THE AT-TE & FALCON HASBRO. NOW IT'S TIME FOR A LARGE TANTIVE IV!

I reserved one for myself. I have always loved the Falcon. It's the ultimate bad boy cruiser. After seeing the pictures, I'd have to say I think it may be slightly overpriced, but then what isn't these days. Look at the price of C.D.'s, nowadays I wait for them to go on sale, but the Falcon I can't take that chance with.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!