View Poll Results: Do you plan to buy that Code 3 Millennium Falcon?

Voters
163. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

39 23.93%
  • No

78 47.85%
  • Maybe

46 28.22%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Are you going to buy the Code 3 Millennium Falcon?

This little ship looks pretty detailed and a replica on the quality scale of even Master Replicas.

I'm thinking the Code 3 Falcon is something I'd definitely want, so long as I can afford the price.

As to starting a collection of ships from Code 3?

I'd know I'd think about going for:

The Blockade Runner
    A Star Destroyer
    An AT-AT
    Slave-One
    A Republic Gunship
    A Mon Calamari Cruiser - especially Home One
    A Republic Cruiser
    A Republic Destroyer
    The Queen's Royal Starship
    The Medical Frigate
    The Executor

But the Millennium Falcon sure tops my list.

MicroMachines' Action Fleet covers most of these ships nicely, but some could just be done way too awesome by Code 3. Probably capital ships mostly, to generalize.

Maybe displaying Code 3's to scale with other Action Fleet ships would make a nice display? AF does a great job on the fighters, right?

Just a thought.

What do you guys think about that Falcon?
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

If someone was going to get me to buy something in a new line for Star Wars, doing it with the falcon is the best way to go. But I am not sure I will pick this up. I voted maybe which all depends on price and availibility. I don't want to pay to much, and I don't want to spend to much time looking for it. However, the ship looks amazing!!!
    "Not again, Obi Wan is going to kill me."

No way am I going to pay that much for that. It's a glorified toy, not an actual replica. You'd be better off buying the old Falcon model kit and superdetailing it.

Smile

On Saturday...I got a chance to meet the folks at Code-3 Collectibles. This is a company that makes mostly fire engine replicas that are absolutely incredible in detail. I also got a chance to look at the Millenium Falcon prototype pictures. This thing is going to be one nice model. As a testament to their quality...Lucasfilm asked them to do the line...and not vice versa. I also got a sneek peek at what else is coming down the line from this company for Star Wars...and although I can't say what they are...I can say that the prototypes for the models I saw are incredible. The amount of detail is stunning. So...yes, I will be buying the Falcon replica. And I'm certainly getting the one that comes after that as well.....

I've seen some of their work making Firetrucks and and the level of detail they add is astounding. plus, it's the Falcon.

Yes, I preordered.
    BAD needs: HK-50 torso, right arm and head
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars

The Falcon has always been my favorite ship, and this seems like the uber-falcon, but I just cannot afford the price. bummer, really.
    Peeps who have hooked me up: General Grievous Dark Marble jjreason Ramy GrandMoffLouie Josephe vader121 Val Da Car

If I could afford this, I'd probably get it. If it was only around $100, I'd definitely get it. I love die cast, I bought the Naboo Fighter Die Cast model from Ertl at full price even though the droid and interiors weren't painted. The price is always the issue for me though, it's hard to think of anything that costs as much as a used car as a toy-level collectible, and that is why I'd be buying this - payment plan or no.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I love die-cast ships, but at $295 it is about $250 more than my budget. How about some nice die cast ships in the sub $50 price range.

JCPZero

Definitely will be getting these. I've been hoping for high quality die cast ships since the Franklin Mint released two Enterprise models (which run the same price as these) over ten years ago. As long as they are faithful to the original models and not the Ertl models (as was the case with the Franklin Mint pewter Falcon), I'll invest in them.

I'd love to buy one, but I think if out of my price range. The few pictures I've look at make it look great. And another reason I won't buy one is I have so much already, I really don't need start with another line.
    "I'm sick and tried of these motherfrakkking Sith on this motherfrakkker plane!"
    Mace Windu - Episode 2.5: Sith on a Plane