Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Kelly Kelly Kelly Kelly Kelly Kelly K..E..L..L..Y

Anyone else notice that "Kelly" from Cheers is in that commerical for an SUV where she drives out into the artic and picks up her husband from the imerging submarine? I think it's a Ford but I'm just guessing.

She'll always be Kelly.
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Exhaust Port
    Anyone else notice that "Kelly" from Cheers...
    She'll always be Kelly.
    Kelly... Kelly? I recall Carla (Rhea Pearlman), Diane (Shelley Long), Lilith (Bebe Neuwirth), and Rebecca (Kirstie Alley) as the recurring female characters on the show, but Kelly? Hmm...
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Kelly was Woody's girlfriend. The thread title was from the episode where Woody was invited to her birthday party and didn't know what to get for a girl who has everything so he wrote her a song.

"Kelly, Kelly, Kelly, Kelly......."

Yeah I remember that episode. Too funny. I havent seen that commercial though. I am sure when I do I will recall this thread though, start laughing and my wife wil lask why am I laughing. Does that happen to anyone else?
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I remember Kelly Gaines-Boyd, she rocked! She seemed dumber than Woody at times. Woody was so intimidated because she came from wealthy parents and he had little to offer her (or so he thought).

Bebe Neuwirth is very cool, I sent her a fan letter a few weeks ago and I got a personalized 8x10 autographed pic back from her.

Cheers was sooooo cool, I watch it all the time on Paramount!

Kelly was hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, H.O.T!

What has the last 10 years done to her?
    "Giggety giggety!"

Jek Porky 2008

Still looks cute even with very little screen time in a commerical.

Why?

Because she's Kelly Kelly Kelly Kelly....
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

Yes Kelly, I remember her she was a little hottie. Who was the actress who played her?
    Hasbro, Wuher needs help, bring us Ackmena http://www.petitiononline.com/Ackmena/petition.html

Kenobi must be the Smith or Johnson of Tatooine

I saw that commercial last night and I thought it was her. How funny, that everyone noticed her in a 10 second spot. Guess she made an impact on us all .
    If you want to find it you have to shop.