who buys this stuff

im seling some stuff on ebay. i was just wondering.

WHY? why do people buy it?

i can see the charm of certain things but.

i even have beat up old junk for sale and someone is sitll willing to pay.

what exactly do people do with this stuff? strip it for parts?

later.
    Last edited by dbri; 07-02-2003 at 09:50 PM.

Well I for one wouldnt buy something that looked abused. I buy it for the sheer fact that I like it. It is a part of my childhood, something I kept from then. I enjoy them emensly(SP?) I still have all of my vintage figures and would like to get back all the stuff I lost. It is interesting to me. I just enjoy it alot. It is a hobby. Thats about it
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

The primary I buy old SW stuff is, I want the items I didn't have as a kid. There are a number of figures I wanted as a kid but didn't get. So now as an adult I can get them. As for beat up junk, I wouldn't buy it. But there are a number of people who I have stripe them for parts either to complete an item, resell them or use for customs.
    "I'm sick and tried of these motherfrakkking Sith on this motherfrakkker plane!"
    Mace Windu - Episode 2.5: Sith on a Plane