Car & Truck Collectors Club

Welcome To Our Collectors Club

I Started this thread for you car junky's....you can post about your hot wheels/toy cars,or a car you are restoreing...Or you are just like cars or truck or both...So get posting you junk heads...
    Signature Disabled

Planing

[FONT=comic sans ms]
    Planing
    [/FONT]

My sis IJG and I plan on restoreing a 1955 chevy Like the one in "American Gaffitti"...First I need to get a job
    Signature Disabled

I have a small car collection.. I have quite a few different small collections, but this one is cool because it is so different than anything else I have. Its a NASCAR car collection.. yeah, yeah, NASCAR, they turn left.. so what. Dont knock the sport! Ok, back to the collection... I have about 10 1/24 scale cars with driver autographs on them. All the autos were obtained by me and thats kind of a feat in itself living in St Louis, where the closest track the big guys race at is in Indy.. However, we do have a local dirt track that Kenny Schrader ( Driver ) is part owner of, and every year he invites one of the boys to hang and sign autos and race. Its quite the event. Anyhow, I just enjoy how all the cars look, and knowing I have somme of the top graphs doesnt hurt the value of the collection either. Gordon, Ernhardt jr, Wallace.. I love em so.. In fact. Im due. I havent obtained a new car with an autograph on it in a few years now.. I need to go to a race soon!
    on another car note.. Nascar again. I found a chase car.. once.. back in 1996. it was prolly the most awesome find ever. It was a Mark Martin chase car, only 1,996 were made. There it was, at KayBee just sittin there.. $3.99 I think. Dunno, but I bought it. and to this day Im not sure what the total value of it is, but I think its close to $300 for the car...
    never thought about sellin it... ok, thats a lie.. but I have yet to do so, and most likely wont. as its still my greatest find.

and thats my car collection story!
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS]Salsa Shark.. I think were gonna need a bigger boat..[/FONT]

Is you Mark Martin chase car in the box?If so it priced at $400-$500.Out of the box it priced at $250-$300...It's still not bad.I have a 1965 Tonka Army bulldozer priced a $7,000-$8,000(loose)
    Signature Disabled