Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Why is Rollo bumping up all these old threads?

Have I stumbled on secret plot of Rollo's to take down the forums by flooding the boards with old threads?!?

No...wait....Rollo...NOOOOoooooooo.....
    "Watch this, I'm going to horrify you into a coma..."

What's wrong with old threads? I usually find everything being said in new threads has already been said in old threads, so I go back and bump them up. It's fun.

Do you realize there are 15 threads about the ranking system alone? Why don't they just combine all of them?

Don't ask me, I'm not a mod.

I constantly am looking through old threads, there are some amazing conversations buried in the archives.
    "Watch this, I'm going to horrify you into a coma..."

Originally posted by Rollo Tomassi
    Who is Richard Benjamin?
    I don't know myself, but I see that he directed films like Mermaids, Milk Money, and My Stepmother is an Alien. And he's still directing today.

I never saw Quark, but apparently it deals with an "outerspace garbage collector"?

Maybe Benjamin could direct Episode III? Well, whatever about all this Dick Benjamin business. The title of Episode III still blows.

Hey, do you remember awhile back when Sam Jackson was quoted as saying that the new SW movie should just be called Star Wars Episode II ? No matter what I think of an upcoming SW title, that suggestion would be even more silly in my opinion.

I know this thread is here to rant about the Episode III title, but I just wanted to throw out that thought . . .

Hee hee. Silly Sam Jackson. I hope Mace dies in Episode III. That's right, Sammy! No more sequels for you!

Originally posted by starwars92590
    what's the episode 3 title?
    "Emperor Palpatine, or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Sith"