Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thumbs up Is anybody getting the Darth Vader mini-bust from the SW credit card?

I would like to but I have no use for their card financing features themselves.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Heck, I'm having a time just trying to get the Vader mini bust by itself.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Quote Originally Posted by scruffziller
    I would like to but I have no use for their card financing features themselves.

I have the card, but what's this bust you're talking about?

There was some deal a while back where you get the Darth Vader Mini Bust from Gentle Giant/Dark Horse if you apply and get the Darth Vader Mastercard (I think it was a Mastercard). But I've not heard much of it.

You Have To Spend 7500 Dollars To Get Enough Points To Get The Bust........it's Ridiculous.......go To Galacticrewards.com

Yeah, I'll pass then.

I could do without one.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

When I signed up, I got the crappy Threepio one...got rid of that in a heartbeat.

I hoarded the vader and the threepio, I applied for over 100 cards in different names. I finally got caught and am currently enduring several civil disputes but I still have all my busts
    GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!

I was denied, something about low credit score. I don't remember there being a test.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!