View Poll Results: Which kind of Screen Scene would you want to see next?

Voters
440. You may not vote on this poll
  • Podracers

29 6.59%
  • Senators

35 7.95%
  • Jabba's palace thugs

77 17.50%
  • Mos Eisley cantina aliens

62 14.09%
  • Clones (marching, red shirts, etc)

13 2.95%
  • Ewoks

45 10.23%
  • Imperial Officers

47 10.68%
  • Rebel Commanders (Hoth)

95 21.59%
  • Cloud City inhabitants

10 2.27%
  • main characters

8 1.82%
  • Other (please write in below)

19 4.32%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    I voted Cantina Aliens. Since they seem to be doing these in twos, we could finish some of the unmade aliens.

The first one could be: Dannik Jerriko (smoking man), Hrchek Kal Fas (Bossk type alien), Hem Dazon ("T" head)

The second set: Elis Herlot (ghost face), Feltipern Trevagg (gotal) and M'iiyoom Onith (hummingbird type)

Here's a link to a site that shows all the aliens scene by scene.

http://index.echostation.com/trilogy/cantina1.htm

and Star Wars.com has good shots of the masks.

http://www.starwars.com/episode-iv/f...2/indexp2.html

There's still a ton of aliens for them to make after those 6.

Defel (wolfman red eyes)
    Bom Vimdim the Advozsec
    Brainiac (brain head)
    Trinto Duaba (white face with hood)
    Myo (cyclops)
    Lirin C'arn (Bith)
    Leesub Sirln (bald weird girl waitress)
    Tonnika Sisters (duh)
    Rycar Ryjerd (Flash Gordon midget)
    Sai'torr Kal Fas (Bossk type #2)
    Danz Borin (grey flight suit and helmet with square yellow visor)
    Yerka Mig (boring human with blonde hair)
    Mosep (red jumpsuit, seal/otter type face)
    Swilla Corey (blonde girl)
    Solomahol (fat bat face alien)
    Dice Ibegon (snake thing with Lak Sivrak)
    Merc Sunlet (another boring human)
    Garouf Lafoe (still another boring human)
    Nimbanel (red jumpsuit, yellow ponytail on top of his head)

The ghost face alien called Elis Herlot is in the WEG books & CCG cards
    a listed on Starwars.com as being in the cantina, but he's not shown in the sceen shots.
    Last edited by DarthChuckMc; 07-07-2003 at 08:37 PM.
    Shop at the SOFA-KING Big Sofa Store

Where the sofas are SOFA-KING big!

I said Cantina as well, but really, the Screen Scene concept doesn't fire my imagination too well to come up with anything that'd work for me. 2 figs & some backdrop stuff for $15, right? And you need 2 sets to complete the scene, yes?
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Screen scenes are 3 figures, now, aren't they? I thought that's what the Geonosian War Room and Jedi Council sets were classified as: Screen Scnees. Are they not?

If you want to be technical, the dianoga counted as the 3rd figure in the death Star sets.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

I would like to see a deluxe Screen Scene and that would be from Starwars a new hope when all the imperial officers are sitting at the table talking about the rebel and the empire you know when vader chokes that guy with the force I think that would be cool. might cost a little more but would be cool.

Well... it's kind of a hard choice but if we got aliens to choose from give us Dannik Jerriko and the Tonnika sisters.

More ewoks wouldn't huer, nor would rebel officers (like Capt. Antilles or others on the Yavin base or those on Echo Station or even on board the Mon Calamari cruiser).

I guess the Rebel briefing room would be a nice excuse for a General Madine figure along with... hmm... Mon Mothma and Ackbar have already been produced, so that leaves us with... umm... I dunno'... a few rebel pilots?
    Hard to see, the dark side is.

huer=hurt

Sorry... typing in low light.
    Hard to see, the dark side is.

I couldn't decide between the rebel officers or the imperials, so I just picked the imperials. Even though I did vote for Riekeen for the Fans' Choice. I would like to see Veers and Captain Needa and some of the other officers. I also liked many of the other ideas from everyone else. But, I don't want another cantina set. There's been too many, and most of the characters have been made already. There's already 3 Greedos. But, I would like to see some Hoth or ROTJ Scenes (Meeting room, Death Star 2 (not the Throne, but maybe the big meeting room from the begining), or Endor.

I chose Hoth Rebel Commanders.

1. we need them
    2. we need them and
    3. we need more of a selection of hoth characters anyway

GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!

What I would like to see is...

A cinema scene based on the original poster of Star Wars w/ Luke and Leia and R2 & 3PO with a Vader's helmet background

- The classic buddy pose with R2 & C-3PO

Other ideas:
    - TPM - Qui-Gon & Obi-Wan at the bridge door of the Federation Starship
    - ATOC - Tusken village - Anakin & couple of Raider (one could be headless)
    - ATOC - Lars Funeral Group shot
    - ATOC - Dooku w/ Obi-Wan prisoner
    - ATOC - Secret Wedding ceremony w/ Anakin, Padme, & Minister
    - ANH - Vader (w/ hands on belt) & two flanking Stormtroopers w/ rifles
    - ANH - Tarkin, & other senior imperials at the Round Table (we already would have Vader and a Choking Admiral Motti)
    - ANH - Han, Chewie, Luke & Ben at the Cantina
    - ANH - Tarkin, Vader, and Leia as they watch Alderann being destroyed
    - ESB - Bespin Torture Chamber with Han, Vader and technician
    - ESB - Dagobah w/ Yoda, R2, and a sitting Luke (1 leg up after training)
    - ROJ - Jabba, Slave Leia (sitting), Salcious Crumb, (& possibly Bib Fortuna & C-3PO too) all posed around Jabba's Throne [This would have to be a "Deluxe" cinema pack and in scale with the previous released Throne Room]
    - ROJ - Imperial Dignitaries
    - ROJ - C-3PO (in chair) w/ Ewoks
    - ROJ - Funeral Pire w/ Luke & Vader's Body

In general any scene that has been captured in a photograph still shot seems like a worthy challenge. Hasbro attempted this with the 25th Anniversary two-packs but has never really been able to accurately capture the essence of the still image.

Just my $.02

Scott

tough choices

Had a few good choices on that. I actually voted for the senators but not before switching through the Imperial Officers, Hoth Soldiers and the Cloud City. I'd prefer all four, but I'm greedy. I still believe they need to make the rest of the Jedi Council so it would fit in a circle, but oh well.

How about some new playsets like the Palpatines office or the Senate itself then sell the Senators and their senate "cars" seperately to hook in. I'd buy it.
    "And I thought they smelled bad on the outside." - Han Solo, ESB