View Poll Results: Which kind of Screen Scene would you want to see next?

Voters
440. You may not vote on this poll
  • Podracers

29 6.59%
  • Senators

35 7.95%
  • Jabba's palace thugs

77 17.50%
  • Mos Eisley cantina aliens

62 14.09%
  • Clones (marching, red shirts, etc)

13 2.95%
  • Ewoks

45 10.23%
  • Imperial Officers

47 10.68%
  • Rebel Commanders (Hoth)

95 21.59%
  • Cloud City inhabitants

10 2.27%
  • main characters

8 1.82%
  • Other (please write in below)

19 4.32%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

Which kind of Screen Scene would you want to see next?

Well, the Jedi Council and Geonosian War Room sets look perfect! I'm really excited to get these.

I threw out a lot of choices of which all of them I'd want to see happen. However, I'm voting for the Hoth set, because I'd like to see General Riekeen, Torryn Farr, and Major Derlin, and this would be the most intelligent way to release them. It's one of the last ways The Empire Strikes Back can have a screen scene with all new figures, too - the bounty hunters have been offered a lot of ways, and some dudes I want, like General Veers, could be made cool enough to sell carded anyway. Sure Riekeen could also sell on a card, but this way we get some of his more obscure command crew. "So hey Sammy, what do you think about that?"

What are you guys MOST hoping for next from the screen scene department?
    Last edited by Tycho; 07-07-2003 at 05:51 PM.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

I think these had been previously stated in the Collecting Forums:

- Owen, Beru and Cliegg at the burial site
    - Luke, Leia, Threepio and Artoo on the medical frigate
    - Kitster, Wald and the other kids in front of the slave quarters
    - The rest of the Jedi Council
    - Bail Organa, Luminara Unduli and Barriss Offee in Palpatine's office
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Other.

Daultay Dofine, Pilot Battle Droid, and Tey How. (On Droid Control Ship Bridge. The "Activate the Droids" Scene.)

Darn! Those are good, too!

I want everything you guys listed and am wondering whether I should quickly revamp the poll?

I discovered that the other Niemodian, Senator Tiikes (rep to Mon Calamari, a Quarren-Squidhead), and Tonbuck Toora (Commerce Guild) could also be put into a final Geonosian Separatist pack.

By Imperial Officer 3-pack, I had Veers, Ozzel, Piett in mind, too.

But it's important for Veers to have Hoth accessories, too.

Dang there's so many good choices! I think Screen Scenes are the way for us to get our most wanted figures in the future.

UPDATE: I can no longer edit a poll once it's started. I was going to add Trade Federation, Jedi Council Resculpts, the Lars Family, & more as poll choices. But it's too late. Geeze I hope I never mis-spell something in a poll choice, like "Sith" for example.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

OK Tycho, if we're going to have some old man figures I'm voting for the Imperial Officers. All we've ever gotten are Tarkin, Piett, and the extremely rare Motti (OK, Veers if you count that generic AT-AT Commander as him). They don't seem to be as old as their Rebel counterparts and they have way cooler uniforms.
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

JediPartnr: For Palpatine's office, since Bail Organa is going to be carded anyway, (end of this year!), why not:

Bariss
    Luminara
    KIT FISTO

We need normal non-action posed, cloaked figures of these characters anyway. I'm scared that the Clone Wars Kit will be another action pose thing.

Mandalorian Candidate: If we're going to get real obscure with the Old Men figures, or at least those desired at that rate, why not Queen Jamilla, a handmaiden, and Older Sio Bibble? The ultimate Old Man figure from Star Wars, right there!

(not really a SPOILER: in Episode 3 he'll have hearing aides and Depens! "It's excremental! After 13 years I can't get out of this chair and I'm still fighting Nute Gunray! Our planet's trade has been constipated by the Trade Federation! We need a Gerber-Jedi's formula for victory that's easier to digest! This war has taken my teeth out! We must force a colostomy upon the Separatists! That will measure their blodopressure for continuing this war!"

Sorry, I couldn't resist. Boss Nass will be beside him on a rocking chair smoking a hooka! Now there's a screen scene!

Lovely list but speaking for myself I wouldn't be optimistic about many of those being made. The Cloud city inhabitants one for example I'm sure we'd all buy but Hasbro insists on catering for the kiddies and so, even if it did get produced one of the three-figure allotment would be wasted on another Lando Calrissian or Han Solo when really collectors and diorama builders are hoping for background persons and aliens with non-speaking roles in the film. Unless they came out with 3 or 4 such sets and accepting Hasbros propensity for rehashes we'd need more than one cloud city set to have a beefed out set of characters. Having said that, a mere 2 new background characters is better than none but I couldn't help feeling let down if thats all we got.

Oh and if I may add something to the list- Yavin Rebel Base war-room...not unfeasible, one can hope. Yavin Base starfighter maintenance guys....ummm...ROTJ Calamari cruiser landing bay characters....ROTJ Rebel briefing room.

So many possibilities, small likelihood. No doubt Hasbro will abruptly abandon Screen scenes inexplicably without capitalising on all this potential. Sorry for being cynical and downbeat but lets face it ey?

Yeah, I was thinking the Ice Cream Maker Guy, a Black Bespin Security Guard, and maybe the Snivvian I added an image of as a substitute for the vintage "Blue Snaggletoothe" that's never probably going to be redone.

Or you can add a stormtrooper shooting at these characters for a "Bespin Escape" scene. Yeah, I had no intentions of seeing more: Han, Lando, Leia, Chewie, Darth Vader, Luke, or Boba Fett - or R2 and 3PO.

If you want that, vote in the main characters poll, unless you're thinking the cool scene from the end of ESB! I'm all for that.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails wiorkettle.jpg  

Yeah I'd accept another stormtrooper or any army building figure, you can't have enough of those really. So I wouldn't be upset if a storrntrooper was one of three figures in a screen scene set, but if they try to force another Darth Vader or Luke Tatooine down my throat then I'll have to initiate a stern conversation with Hasbro in my head..I don't want to do that.