Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    I hardly watch anything on The Cartoon Network anymore for the reasons all of you have mentioned. For the most part I'll set my Replay TV to record a show I might find interesting check it out and then rent the DVD's if they're out from NetFlix if I like the show. I drives me crazy and I don't understand why they feel the need to edit the mature themed cartoons when they're a part of their Adult Swim block. Unfortunatly certain shows are not released on DVD like scruffziller mentioned so I'm forced to try and catch them on T.V. but for the most part the DVD thing works for me pretty well.
    Talk Show Host Interviewing Joker: “Your said to have only killed about 600 people Joker. Now don’t take this the wrong way but I think you’ve been holding out on us.”

Joker: “I don’t keep count. I’m going to kill everyone in this room.”

I can't believe this! They've been showing the same episodes of Futurama the last two weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by hamsterboy
    I can't believe this! They've been showing the same episodes of Futurama the last two weeks.
    You noticed that too, huh?
    If Yoda is capable of kicking someone's @$$, imagine what a muppet could do!

I also noticed this even though I haven't been watching every ep (1 full turn around the series was enough for me for now). Perhaps they did this to "reboot" their messed-up schedule so other shows would line up with it in terms of first ep/last ep.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Inuyasha is coming back in August or Sept, with new episodes.

I wasn't happy when they took off Trigun for a few weeks, but its back thank god.

They're kicking Futurama to the curb at the end of this week. Luckily, it and Family Guy are also being played on TBS or TNT in the afternoon if I need a fix.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

yeah i noticed Futurama is done on Adult Swim. that makes me mad. but i guess i'll catch it in the afternoon.
    Gambit: What's up guys? Tell me, why are you such losers?

Toad: Because the X-Men are winners. It all balances out.

Gambit to Brotherhood
    X-Men Evolution
    Season Three Episode 34

Quote Originally Posted by AT-AT Man
    yeah i noticed Futurama is done on Adult Swim. that makes me mad. but i guess i'll catch it in the afternoon.
    It seems to have disappeared from the TBS run as well. I have heard that Cartoon Network is planning to bring the reruns back when the 4th season eps hit syndication.

"There's always Zoidberg."
    ... or maybe not.

Futurama leaving that time slot has really p'd off my household. I figured it was too good to be true ... we could finally catch up on episodes we'd missed. (I think my wife's even more annoyed.) It's cool though <sarcasm> as long as they keep playing those 4 hour stretches of Scooby Do, I suppose everything's fine.
    plasticfetish.net

GAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dar garnit!!!!!!!!!

They changed the time on me for Rurouni Kenshin and my RePlay missed it!!!!!
    Is there no end!!!!!!!!
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!