Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Has the final episode of Samuri Jack ever been shown? I have missed a few but I don't think the last one has ever been was ever aired. I know alot of people hate the art work and story lines, I myself love the cartoon.
    " You ever dance with the devil by the pale moon light? I ask all my prey, I just like the sound of it"

" See you around kid "

I too was wondering about the status of the Samurai Jack cartoon? Its like it goes for a few weeks and then stops plus the episodes #'s have gone away from the roman numeral system at around episode XXXIII so its been tougher to follow.

Like sruffziller I've got a RePlay TV set to record my shows at a specific time and I usually miss an episode before I know it's time slot has been moved. I ended up missing most of the new episodes of Justice League because I wasn't aware they had new ones playing and now they stopped playing the newer episodes and the old ones are back. It's frustrating that they switch up the time slots in the middle of a series run. I can understand if the current season or a new run of episodes were complete and they returned to showing repeats that they might move the show but at any other time its only going to make you loose more of your regular audience. It doesn't make any sense.
    Talk Show Host Interviewing Joker: “Your said to have only killed about 600 people Joker. Now don’t take this the wrong way but I think you’ve been holding out on us.”

Joker: “I don’t keep count. I’m going to kill everyone in this room.”

Quote Originally Posted by Hellboy
    Like sruffziller I've got a RePlay TV set to record my shows at a specific time and I usually miss an episode before I know it's time slot has been moved. I ended up missing most of the new episodes of Justice League because I wasn't aware they had new ones playing and now they stopped playing the newer episodes and the old ones are back. It's frustrating that they switch up the time slots in the middle of a series run. I can understand if the current season or a new run of episodes were complete and they returned to showing repeats that they might move the show but at any other time its only going to make you loose more of your regular audience. It doesn't make any sense.
    How old is your model?? Mine is a PV-HS1000. I don't know how the newer ones work. But I would hope they would have improved upon some things. One if you want to have a theme-based recording to catch it if it did change but you can't set it 5 minutes before or after to compensate if the show will be off a few seconds or even a few minutes. Either way I don't want to miss any amount of time. Plus I really like the record 2 shows at once feature. That would also help(well not if you want a third show recorded) with the overlapping problem too. If a show is set to 5 minutes after the so-called cut off point but another show begins at that time you can't do both because you are extending it over into its schedule. Thus the theme-based recording dilema. But the main problem I have been having is the scheduler.
    The RePlay works only as well as what data you get for the shows when they are on. If that junk changes at the last minute before it has a chance to update you are up a crick. Much like what happened to me with Enterprise this week.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

I also am totally honked at CN for the way they handled new Justice League eps, I missed every single one! What kind of move was that?!? Their schizophrenic schedule leaves so much to be desired that I almost can't watch the station at all anymore, and I strongly suggest to any cartoon producers that they avoid CN as their primary network at all costs if they want to build the all-important fan base. CN gives absolutely no warning whatsoever to these changes half the time.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I figured i'd post this in here:
    Harry Goz, the man who voiced Captain Murphy on "Sealab 2021" passed away last week. With this and the creators saying that they're running out of ideas for the show, odds are, not many, if any at all, new episodes can be expected. RIP Captain "Hank"
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

They played the Bebop cola episode tonight, a very Murphycentric episode. I'm really gonna miss hearing his voice.

I don't understand however how they're running out of idea for that show. They seem to do well with ATHF..

Quote Originally Posted by scruffziller
    How old is your model?? Mine is a PV-HS1000.
    My unit is the Panasonis PV-HS2000. I bought it when they first came out after carefully comparing it to Sony's TiVo system. I found the RePlay to be much more suited to my style and it's completely changed the way I watch television. I also purchased and installed a new hard drive for it which now gives me 42.5 hrs. of recording time at high quality versus the 10 hrs. I had previously. The newer models work the same way for the most part but the units are now manufactured by Sonic-Blue instead of Panasonic so the look has changed somewhat. The prices on the new units are based on how many hrs. you feel you need but they are around $800 for a unit comparable to mine, so I recommend buying a new hard drive like I did for $200 if you feel you need more hrs. rather than upgading the whole machine. I never use the theme based recording option for the exact reasons you mentioned scruffziller but it never poses a problem unless the network shuffles their programing schedules and most don't do this. I don't understand why they didn't put the show extender option in the theme based recording area but they might upgrade the current version at some point. I don't know if you had your unit when they did the last upgrade but it was great to get all those new options without having to buy anything else. It just upgraded the older version during it's nightly dial-up routine. The record 2 shows at once was only offered on one unit and it was the DirectT.V. Ultimate T.V. unit that had dual tuners. So far no other machine to my knowledge has had this feature. I just bought a 2nd satellite box for my front room that isn't hooked up to the Replay so when I have 2 shows on at the same time I record one from the box hooked to the Replay and watch the other show live on the new sat. box.
    Talk Show Host Interviewing Joker: “Your said to have only killed about 600 people Joker. Now don’t take this the wrong way but I think you’ve been holding out on us.”

Joker: “I don’t keep count. I’m going to kill everyone in this room.”

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi_Master_Guyute
    I figured i'd post this in here:
    Harry Goz, the man who voiced Captain Murphy on "Sealab 2021" passed away last week. With this and the creators saying that they're running out of ideas for the show, odds are, not many, if any at all, new episodes can be expected. RIP Captain "Hank"
    Wow, that's awful! I had no idea and I haven't been watching SL lately (or Adult Swim at all, really). Major bummer, he was great. "Nobody touch my 'stache!"
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I too am aggrivated that Futurama is not being shown on CN anymore! Oh well, most of the current past episodes were re-runs from like two weeks before!!! (see my avatar) GO BENDER. I catch the show on TBS now. I think that is the channel.
    One way to out think people is to make them think you think they'll think what you are not really trying to get them to think what you think.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellboy
    My unit is the Panasonis PV-HS2000. I bought it when they first came out after carefully comparing it to Sony's TiVo system. I found the RePlay to be much more suited to my style and it's completely changed the way I watch television. I also purchased and installed a new hard drive for it which now gives me 42.5 hrs. of recording time at high quality versus the 10 hrs. I had previously. The newer models work the same way for the most part but the units are now manufactured by Sonic-Blue instead of Panasonic so the look has changed somewhat. The prices on the new units are based on how many hrs. you feel you need but they are around $800 for a unit comparable to mine, so I recommend buying a new hard drive like I did for $200 if you feel you need more hrs. rather than upgading the whole machine. I never use the theme based recording option for the exact reasons you mentioned scruffziller but it never poses a problem unless the network shuffles their programing schedules and most don't do this. I don't understand why they didn't put the show extender option in the theme based recording area but they might upgrade the current version at some point. I don't know if you had your unit when they did the last upgrade but it was great to get all those new options without having to buy anything else. It just upgraded the older version during it's nightly dial-up routine. The record 2 shows at once was only offered on one unit and it was the DirectT.V. Ultimate T.V. unit that had dual tuners. So far no other machine to my knowledge has had this feature. I just bought a 2nd satellite box for my front room that isn't hooked up to the Replay so when I have 2 shows on at the same time I record one from the box hooked to the Replay and watch the other show live on the new sat. box.
    I bought mine it was like real early 2001 thereabouts.
    There is suppose to be a way to tweak them (with out getting a new hard drive) to extend the record time.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!