Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDarthVader
    I too am aggrivated that Futurama is not being shown on CN anymore! Oh well, most of the current past episodes were re-runs from like two weeks before!!! (see my avatar) GO BENDER. I catch the show on TBS now. I think that is the channel.

It is still on CN.. right after Family Guy.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks
    They're kicking Futurama to the curb at the end of this week. Luckily, it and Family Guy are also being played on TBS or TNT in the afternoon if I need a fix.
    Yes, but looks like CN is getting rid of it according to JT.
    One way to out think people is to make them think you think they'll think what you are not really trying to get them to think what you think.

That was months ago, they ditched it for a month and then picked it back up when Home Movies didn't make the ratings cut (I believe).
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Why did Cartoon Network move Samuari Jack from the 10pm slot and stick in Yu-Gi-Oh.What ten year old is up at that hour when they have school the next day?Samuari Jack is now on I believe at 5:30,I assume because of the Clone Wars Cartoon.How many kids watch Jack over Yu-Gi-Oh though?Move it back CN
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!

You know what sucks is that i have to be at school at 8 every morning and all they seem to show is Dexters Laboratory. That cartoon is decent sometimes but would it really be too much of a hassle to show JLA, Armada, or any other good cartoon that could excite me in the morning? The only good cartoons i get to see are on the weekends.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

What I hate is how they keep dumping the good stuff on the adult swim schedule (Sealab 2021, Aqua Teen Hunger Force, The Oblongs, Harvey Birdman, the Bral Show) in favor more and more anime crap. I wish they'd just start a seperate anime channel, and leave me the good cartoons.

they bumped Cowboy Bebop back in the time slots a while back and that sucked for me because i have to about four hours of sleep now if i want to see it and go to school.... that show is soooo great... space cowboys. Now that is what i like in a show - violence and cigarettes.
    p.s. I LOVE SEALAB I WILL MISS CAPTAIN MURPHY!!!!
    [FONT=comic sans ms]ok make me stop talking, it's not interesting anymore[/FONT]

I'm glad Toonami is finally showing Dragonball GT. But I'm completely upset by how much they edited it from the Japanese version.
    If Yoda is capable of kicking someone's @$$, imagine what a muppet could do!

Quote Originally Posted by Hasbro'sBountyHunter
    I'm glad Toonami is finally showing Dragonball GT. But I'm completely upset by how much they edited it from the Japanese version.
    If you buy the DVDs of them you can get subtitles of the literal Japanese translation and can have it played in Japanese, I think. Which ep of GT did they play? Was it the very first?
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

The episode Toonami showed was the first couple of episodes of the Japanese version, just butchered up. I only caught the second half of it, but took wind that they edited it in a flash. The scene with King Kai telling everybody about the Dragonballs quickly switches to the scene where Trunks and Goku prepare to go to space. The next scene shows Pan, Goku, and Trunks on an alien planet. They then encounter a robot that swallows the Dragon radar. We are also introduced to the villain. The episode ends with a bunch of other robots surrounding the 3 heroes.

If you've seen the Japanese version, that scene with King Kai marks the end of the first episode. The second Japanese episode reintroduces Trunks, Vegeta, Hercule, as well as the rest of the DBZ folks and ends with Trunks and Goku preparing to go to space. The 3rd episode ends in the small robot eating the Dragon radar and their spaceship being confescated. The villain isn't even introduced until later on in the season.

Long story short (literally ), they butchered a majority of the series just to make the first episode.
    If Yoda is capable of kicking someone's @$$, imagine what a muppet could do!