Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Ugh, stupid Mattel and Cartoon Network have monkeyed with He-Man and the Masters of the Universe, turning it into "Masters of the Universe vs The Snakemen". The only good thing about today's premiere episode was that a bunch of Skeletor's henchmen and Zodak's brother were killed semi-on-screen.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hasbro'sBountyHunter
    I'm glad Toonami is finally showing Dragonball GT. But I'm completely upset by how much they edited it from the Japanese version.
    Ironically, I actually wish they had edited more of it - like the entire series. That way there'd be more space on Cartoon Network's schedule for more good american cartoons.

Seriously, though, I didn't even know the new season of He-Man had premiered. The only thing worse than Cartoon Network's scheduling, is their promotion. Shows like He-Man, Justice League, Teen Titans, and Samurai Jack might get even better ratings if you could count on them airing in the same time slot for more than a month at a time.

Man trying to catch these new episodes of Justice League is driving me mad. Has anyone noticed how they're showing only one part of a 2 part story arc at a time and it's normally the second part first. At least lately on Saturday's they've been having 1 hour blocks with both parts but as far as the rest of the week goes there seems to be no logical pattern. If you show the first part of a 2 part story arc wouldn't it make sense to air part 2 the next day if it's a daily show? If it wasn't for the fact that I have a hard disk recorder and can store these shows for viewing later I think I would've given up by now.
    Talk Show Host Interviewing Joker: “Your said to have only killed about 600 people Joker. Now don’t take this the wrong way but I think you’ve been holding out on us.”

Joker: “I don’t keep count. I’m going to kill everyone in this room.”

I refuse to watch JL during the week anymore, even though it means I'm missing some new eps that I missed earlier this year. CN's scheduling is so friggin' awful, and as RooJay correctly points out, their marketing explaining when the shows WILL be on is just as bad. I mean, if you're gonna move it around every few days, at least you could give some ample warning!!!

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

All I know is I can never find Adult Swim on......and I can't find SeaLab anymore either....I loved that show!

New Sealab this Sunday, at 11pm. They finally removed anime from the 11pm Adult Swim slot.