Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

HASBRO SAGA TOYS: New Items Showing Up in Stores

That's one of the news blurbs on the main page.
    Is this too family oriented a messageboard to say...Bull****!.

-V-

http://www.karinations.com

I beg to differ. Two days in a row I've found new stuff at Target. That's never happened to me before.
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

Talking

I found new figures & clone wars packaging at Target, WalMart & Toys R Us...all on the same day this past Monday.

Finally scored a major hit today!

After doing a toy run I was able to find seven new figures at Target!!!

Arrived just as they opened and was very happy!!!

I checked all of the Walmarts in my area and boy was that a waste of time! One had a lone Jango Pilot, another had twenty-five (25) Han Solo Endor Raids and the other one had the final waves from last year - but no Ephants!

So my advise is to check out Target first! Good luck in your hunting!
    Give yourself to the Dark Side of the Force!!! Vive l' Empereur!!!

Well today I scored two new Snowtroopers, new Vader, new Luke, and a Hoth Han at Big K, of all places. I don't know if I am gonna keep anything but the Snowtroopers though. Heres hoping I find the new Clone Trooper 3-pack.

Thumbs up

Your best chance for those is Toys R Us from what I'm reading!

Droidlover thanks for the tip. I went to K-mart today, and found a Droid Factory R2.
    Although I prob missed out on a big score I at least did add another figure to my collection
    Hasbro, Wuher needs help, bring us Ackmena http://www.petitiononline.com/Ackmena/petition.html

Kenobi must be the Smith or Johnson of Tatooine

Quote Originally Posted by Imperialist_14
    Finally scored a major hit today!

After doing a toy run I was able to find seven new figures at Target!!!

Arrived just as they opened and was very happy!!!

I checked all of the Walmarts in my area and boy was that a waste of time! One had a lone Jango Pilot, another had twenty-five (25) Han Solo Endor Raids and the other one had the final waves from last year - but no Ephants!

So my advise is to check out Target first! Good luck in your hunting!
    That's been my experience also. I went Wed. morning pretty much out of habit and they had all the new C2 stuff including the red battle droid. WM and TRU in my area have had squat while Target stocked new stuff three days in a row.

I'd be surprised if that were universal all over the country. It seems that different regions work out differently as to which stores get the new stuff first.
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

Same here. After months of not being able to find anything I walked out of Target with 9 figures that I've been needing. Now I just need to have luck with collection 1. The card change apperantly is getting retailer attention back on the line.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Quote Originally Posted by JarJarBinks
    Same here. After months of not being able to find anything I walked out of Target with 9 figures that I've been needing. Now I just need to have luck with collection 1. The card change apperantly is getting retailer attention back on the line.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    Congrats on your finds JJB Which 9 figures did you get?
    "Trust me, itís paradise. This is where the hungry come to feed. For mine is a generation that circles the Globe in search of something we havenít Tried before. So never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite, and never outstay your welcome. Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience. And if it hurts, you know what, itís probably worth it."