Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 24
  1. #1

    Han Solo - AF - new head sculpt

    Picked up the re-packed Han and the head is different from the Comtec one I've got at home.

  2. #2
    Pics would be nice, if you could please. I just looked in the Collector's Database, and it's identical.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

  3. #3
    Ya! I think it's the head from the potj death star escape Han solo if I remember correctly?? I saw it on the pegs the other day and I noticed that also.

    GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!

  4. #4
    Death Star Escape had a shaggy haircut... Jedi Drew just got this and said it was virtually identical to the CommTech version... with slightly better paint application.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

  5. #5
    I found mine this morning. It's definitely more like the Cantina Han from POTF2, however I don't believe the arm that's supposed to be leaning back swivels at the forearm. It looked like it was fixed to me.

    Also the gun looks like it's more bendable.
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

    "Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

  6. #6
    Sorry, can't do pics.

    The new head seems...well, fuller than the comtech one, which looks very "thin" to me.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Mandalorian Candidat
    I found mine this morning. It's definitely more like the Cantina Han from POTF2, however I don't believe the arm that's supposed to be leaning back swivels at the forearm. It looked like it was fixed to me.

    Also the gun looks like it's more bendable.
    I guess I'm wrong. It's the same figure. I checked out the arm and it is articulated to swivel near the elbow. Maybe I'll take it back after all.

    Since we're talking about repackaged figures, is the new Maul the same as a previously released version? Does it split in two like the POTJ one?
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

    "Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

  8. #8
    I got mine today and there is no difference between the 2 unless you compare paint-jobs.
    Talk Show Host Interviewing Joker: “Your said to have only killed about 600 people Joker. Now don’t take this the wrong way but I think you’ve been holding out on us.”

    Joker: “I don’t keep count. I’m going to kill everyone in this room.”

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Deoxyribonucleic
    Ya! I think it's the head from the potj death star escape Han solo if I remember correctly?? I saw it on the pegs the other day and I noticed that also.

    Wrong again!! DOH!

    will you people stop putting ideas in my head! j/k

    I coulda sworn though when I read that post, it struck a neuron in my brain that thought it saw the head looking different as well...
    GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Mandalorian Candidat
    Since we're talking about repackaged figures, is the new Maul the same as a previously released version? Does it split in two like the POTJ one?
    The Maul is from the Masters of the Dark Side Vader/Maul 2-pack. It was extremely hard to find. I don't know if it splits in two, but I don't think so. They are also rereleasing the Vader later this year on a gold card, along with T-16 Luke (but with a lightsaber).
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO