Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

pirates of the carribean

well, i liked this movie...i can think of three words to sum it up....action, humor, and cleavage. yep...cleavage...can i say that? oh, well. anyway, the reason i say clevage is because the girl in the story is digging in her hoo hoos half the movie to look at the medalon of the pirates...oh, and i saw a mess up! in the end when she is watching the 2 head pirates fight, she is wearing jeans! this was long before jeans!
    h
    Sampsonite! i was way off!

You said "hoo hoos," I'm there.
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.

I too saw the movie today and must say it was outstanding. The action was great, the humor wasnt over the top and for a pg-13 movie I dont think I heard 1 swear word. My kid pointed that one out. Depp plays a great character - kinda reminds me of Val Kilmer as Doc Holiday.. same sorta swagger I spose. All in all I give it two thumbs up. The effects are pretty darn cool.
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS]Salsa Shark.. I think were gonna need a bigger boat..[/FONT]

I'd really like to see this flick. Just one question. Do all the pirates sound like the Simpsons' sea captain or just Geoffrey Rush? RRRRRRRRRRRRR.
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

So did anyone sit through the credits? I heard at the end there is an extra finished scene like a minute long. Anyone care to post what it was?
    "Smeeeeee....Heeeeeee...." -- Kryten 4000

the pirates are not all the same. I think you would have a better time seeing the movie than me trying to explain the different characters though.. lemme just say the guy with the eye ball was pretty funny..
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS]Salsa Shark.. I think were gonna need a bigger boat..[/FONT]

holy crap this movie was awesome! any flick i can walk out of saying "i wanna be (insert subject of movie here)" is a great movie... i wanna be a pirate!!! and for those who know anything about ninjas, that's saying a lot!

!

i missed any extra scene, but i don't need to worry... this one'll definitely be a repeat viewer...
    Nachos are the right of all sentient beings.

The guns... They've stopped!
    - Dan Akroyd, Star Wars Episode IV - A New Hope

Quote Originally Posted by darthvyn
    holy crap this movie was awesome! any flick i can walk out of saying "i wanna be (insert subject of movie here)" is a great movie... i wanna be a pirate!!!
    I wanna be an UNDEAD pirate(insert skull with eyepatch here). Can't wait to see this movie.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

I actually got to see this movie on monday, and I thought it was frikkin' "A" awesome! Can't wait for the sequel!

post-credits spoiler:
    The scene that plays at the end of the credits takes place in the treasure cave. We see an apple floating in the water, the monkey swims up and grabs it (if I remember that part correctly), we also get a shot of Captain Barbosa's freshly dead corpse, Captain Jack Sparrow's sword still sticking through his torso, we then see the monkey climb into the chest with the cursed aztec gold, he grabs a piece out and instantly turns back into an undead monkey (strange looking back since I don't seem to recall any moonlight shining down on the little bugger).

isn't sabe' in this film? how can you go wrong with a natalie portman look-a-like?