Clone Wars - Northeastern PA

The TRU in Wilkes-Barre has a small number of Clone Wars items in stock.

Armored Assault Tanks - 1 left @ $21.99
    Jedi Starfighter (blue) - 2 left @ $21.99
    Destroyer Droid w/ Launcher - 3 left @ $10.99
    Droid Army 3-Pack - 1 left @ $10.99

The two deluxe packs are not all that great upon close inspection. The quality of the DDs and SBDs is much cheaper than the basic figures. You're better off building your armies with SBDs on clearance at KB for $1.99 each. It does have the red BD though.

The AAT is pretty cool though. I haven't seen the EP1 version, so I don't know if there's any differences.

At least new product is slowly starting to roll in around here.
    "The boy you trained, gone he is...consumed by Darth Vader." - Yoda, Revenge of the Sith

Yodasnews Review Archive: http://www.kid4life.com/yoda2/figurereviews06.htm

I picked up the jedi starfighter from there as well as the ATT tank yesterday.
    Sorry doesn't put thumbs on the hand....

Looks like K-Mart isn't as behind on the times as I thought. The K-Mart on Route 11 in Edwardsville has Clone Wars deluxe figures in stock. They have one Droid Army left and two BLUE VARIANT Clonetrooper Army sets. They also had one Jedi Knight Army set, but I picked that up for myself. They are pretty impressive for army builders.

Anyways, looks like we should be keeping our eyes open around the area K-Marts now too.

Oh yeah, the Wilkes-Barre TRU also has two of the Clone Wars Republic Gunships in stock too for $29.99 each. If you already own a Gunship, it's really not worth it. Same ship except black colors and ridiculous "kill" marks.
    "The boy you trained, gone he is...consumed by Darth Vader." - Yoda, Revenge of the Sith

Yodasnews Review Archive: http://www.kid4life.com/yoda2/figurereviews06.htm

Nice find, getting the jedi army 3 pack, i'll have to check some of the other k-marts in the area.
    Sorry doesn't put thumbs on the hand....