South-western Missouri

Sure I will be the only one to ever post here, but I scored two Snowtroopers, new Vader, new Luke, and a Hoth Han at the Big K in Branson MO. Don't know if I will keep any of them except the Snowtroopers. Heres hoping I find the new Clone trooper soon.

Found some Clone Wars stuff yesterday at TRU in Springfield. They had one Destroy Droid set with the launcher, Jedi Starfighter, and the Tank. I was hoping to find the Clone Trooper set, but no such luck.

Picked up a set of white Clone Wars: Clone Troopers at TRU in Springfield MO yesterday. They had one left, several of the others though.

I don't get around to the southwestern parts of Missouri, but I remember some of the small rural towns in MO were a great place for finding Star Wars. I used to live in a tiny town in Southeast MO before I moved to St. Louis for college. St. Louis was an okay place for finding new stuff but I always had my best luck when I went back home to visit my family. There probably weren't many action figure collectors around there. I wouldn't find anything in St. Louis for months, then I would head home for a holiday break and rake up 3-4 waves of figures all at the same Wal-Mart. The only problem is that some of the townfolk look at you weird when they see you with 15 figures at the checkout More recently, I haven't had as much luck. Either I have a new arch-enemy in town who also collects Star Wars or the Wal-Mart started getting fewer shipments since it's a smaller town. I don't live in Missouri now anyway, but I sure miss the good ol' days when I could count on my local Wal-Mart to fill in the holes in my collection.

Lets see, Target in Sprinfield had some of the new Gold Card Star Wars. I saw Han and Leia. Also had some of the wave with Yoda and Padawan and the Red Battle Droid. Stopped at TRU and saw Luke, Obi, and Emperor Unleashed figures. Only thing I am waiting on is the Hoth set, so I did not buy any of those.

Found the new Clone Trooper set with a green kneeling Clone Trooper at TRU. I did not buy it as I had the white set and this idea of one repaint in a set is lame. I would have been more inclined to buy the set if at least all three had been repainted.

Saw the Genosian War Room Scene at Target. Not really interested in it, so I left it there. Now if I could only find an Evil Lyn from MOTU.